Snowboard for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey VRsik, I might get my friends Golf finally, the one I talked to you about. Where working out a trade with my Integra so I'm going to get it checked out soon. Are whe still on to go to Jap Tuning? What's new with you?

That's great news!! Well..I'm down to go see Jeremie anytime! Just let me know and I'll give him a call to tell me were going down!

Sure as soon as I work out a deal for my car, I'll let you know. There's a guy that called yesterday for the car and I talked to my girlfriend (I wasn't there, working) and he said he'd call back later but never did. To bad because like I said I really want to sell it. My boss that was suppose to buy it flaked out on me, so tipical.

How tall are you Girlthatlikescars? I rode that board for 2 seasons and I'm 5'10"! And it was perfect. It should be fine for you too unless you're 6ft tall or more!

I'm a bit shorter than you so it would be ok. I thought that a board was supposed to be about the rider's height.

Yeah..it's in pretty good condition.
I think with Skis they should be the skiers height...but not with snowboards! But should be ok for you.

Do you know how to ride..or are you gonna be learning?

BLuej89..you would probably tip right over!!

Girltlc..how much do you weigh? And if you want I could lend you the board to try...but it's gotta be soon!

I think a snowboard is supposed to arrive somewhere between your chin and nose.
Depending on what you use it for, more freestyle or more riding, it can be shorter or longer.

I mesure around 5'7½ , and my board is a 154 and its perfect for me...
I don't know how you managed to ride a 147 , when you're 5'10 !!!!!!
then again it all depends on your riding style and preferences!!

by the way , thats a good board !!!!
and Daniel Franck rulez !!!! good luck selling it !!! :)

yeah I heard Lib Tech was a prettey good company !!
nice buy :)

last year I bought a Millenium Three and its great, I can't wait for snow, shi-t its almost summer out there !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back