Car Audio BEST shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Youngstarintheciv

Hey All
I'm getting a delayed Xmas gift of some subs and an amp for my civic. I was wondering if you guys have any personal preference in shops that I should check out. I want good subs (2 12 inchers) and a good quality amp as well. Also would like a good price for it as well since I'm spliting the gift and it could get pricey. I've already checked out the shops in the shop section (Danny......since ur soo kind and always direct people to the different sections) but I would like the hear how people find shops.
Thanks guys in advance
Karim

JDs is great for quality. don't wait at the shopt for your car to get done tho, they are SLLLOOOOWWW. Drop your car off.

Arizona Audio is good as well as the place behind Future Shop. It's not Cyclone Audio anymore but it's being rented by a friend of mine named Steve. He knows his stuff. You can find both in the shops section. By the way I'm totally wasted right now so you'll have to forgive my spelling....ugghhhh. To to get another drink (x-mas dinner thng).

i never said JD was the best shop......

whats behind future shop now?? what is it called???

arizona !! cool place cool people ! picked up my radio and components last friday ! had some great conversation !!!

re:

Hey guys
I am actually gonna go shopping today for the goodies. A quick question is ... Is Steve's Audio and Arizona Audio open today on sunday b/c those are the places I'm gonna check out?
Thanks guys
Karim
PS I've been to JD car stereo and they arte totally slow!!

Re: re:

Thanks for the kind words guys...

Were not open on sundays (gotta sleep sometimes ;) )

mon-wen: 9:00-6:00
thrus- fri: 9:00- 9:00
sat: 9:00-5:00

got any questions feel free to call me or the guys @ 365-9714

re:

Hey
I didn't have time today but hopefully I'll get them tommorrw (monday) and keep u all posted.
Karim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back