FS: 2.5RS Borla Headers, Kartboy Short Shifter and oem exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

subenick

Legacy Member
Up for grabs:

Borla 4th generation headers, lifetime guarentee, nice headers and great sound. (one year old)
400$

Kartboy short shifter and bushings (less than a year old, looks new)....... SOLD

OEM 2.5RS exhaust catback
75$
with o2 sensors and cats
150$

more to come

Last edited:
do you think all this stuff would fit on my 2005 2.5rs....the catback is stock right?[

QUOTE=subenick]Up for grabs:

Borla 4th generation headers, lifetime guarentee, nice headers and great sound. (one year old)
500$

Kartboy short shifter and bushings (less than a year old, looks new)
110$

OEM 2.5RS exhaust catback
100$
with o2 sensors and cats
200$

more to come[/QUOTE]

Im 99% sure the headers will fit the 2005 RS engine. All EJ series fit each other. Im pretty sure the headers mate up to the cats in the same place as well but id have to look under your car. The catback and cats are stock and the muffler is from a 2002 RS so I think the third mounting point is the same as yours (it wasn’t on mine but I just left it off)

The kartboy shifter is different I think for 2002 and newer. The bushing size is different I believe.

Ill put pictures up as soon as I get a chance

now with pics

Heres some pictures.

forsale001.jpg

headers: lifetime warrantee

ee75cdd0.jpg

Kartboy short shifter and hardened bushings

forsale007.jpg

full exhaust

Last edited:
I think the bushing size is different. Check out katboy.com
This is for the GC model. It will fit 93-01 imprezas for sure and any forrester or legacy with the 2.2 or 2.5 L drivetrain. Not sure about the wrx though.
Its easy to change if you want to come check to see if it will fit

yup cleaning out the garage!
should be another 2-3 weeks

stock exhaust has 110,000km
muffler is from 2002 rs so im guessing about 50,000km

the headers have 15,000km (just over a year old) and have a lifetime warrantee. lachute sells these for 800+tx

hey sean, i just realized that it was you. your car is looking good. Come by if you want to check out the shifter.

Good question… things have been pretty variable these days. Between 5:30 and 6:00 is your best bet. call me ahead

baisse ton prix un peu !! je viens de m'acheter des headers che lachute borla comme toi pour 200$$ used mais jpense que jai eu un criss de deal !

… youll also notice that lachute sells these for 800+tx new. maybe you got the older generation ones that are prone to cracking? in which case i can cut you a deal on the latest gen. lol

Last edited:
finalement tu les as eu :bigup:

content pour toi, mais meme a 450$ c'est pas si pire comme prix, mieux que 800$+tx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back