2000 Mustang Gt Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks, i really have to sell it. hopefully someone will make a bid. i'm giving it away as it is, but lets have some offers. i'll post pics later.

2000GT CONVERTIBLE 13 000$ WHAT. THE. ****.

PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D **** I'll take a loan with my mom to buy this one :|:|:|:|:|:|

hehehe, ok, i'll post up some pics tonight or something. but man, this cars gotta go, i'm expecting a third one on the way, think i'll sell the minivan too, get a minibus.*frustrate

Man, put that one up on LesPAC and in the Journal.. for 13000$ it's sold surely.. real fans will buy it.. I would having the money.. looks clean!

you think? i had it in the journal for a few weeks asking 15k i had no bites. so i got discouraged. i'll try lespac i guess. thanks.

That's a good price. Some coupes sell for more than that. You'd get more $$$ in the spring but I guess you have no choice :D .

thats a very good price. dont bang your head buddy, it costs about $1500 to swap to manual transmission. my cousin did it on his 99, and when he sold it, he got more than what he paid for it cause it was automatic at first.

think about it, plus if you scroll up, my price is reasonable and negotiable*frustrate :cry:

civic_93 said:
Comment ça ya un bumper arriere de v6 ?!?!
The 2000 mustang GT comes with that bumper, it's the first year, the 2001 and up come with the cut out bumper and big scoop on the hood!

Next time please do your reseach before you open your mouth *byewhore*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back