simply so beautiful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol nope impossible...we cant have the beauty here in canada:( lol look theres duct tape holding the side skirt on

Those are drifting scars, and apperently it's possible, this guy I talked to at the Julep has a JDM ITR and he's import an R34 GTS-T soon, he doesn't seem to wanna say how, but it's definetly possible. Damn I need 20k...and alot more to import it, lol.

logik23 said:
Those are drifting scars, and apperently it's possible, this guy I talked to at the Julep has a JDM ITR and he's import an R34 GTS-T soon, he doesn't seem to wanna say how, but it's definetly possible. Damn I need 20k...and alot more to import it, lol.

i dont think is possible to get it here man . there is rules for right hand drive cars i think after 15 years then we can have one ,like the skyline 90 models now we see them ,but b4 that never .also this car will win every show in canada . but if u say that the guy can get a R34 here that will ****en great .

Where is Nikko? He is the guy importing the R34... And the S15 is awesome, but it seems to me that 20k$ is not that expensive? I thought it was a lot more! And Nikko once said it was about 5000$ to import... assuming that if you're importing this car, it's because you know Nissan and you know the vehicle, it's not that expensive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back