methou

Take a look:
FM-2007

·1 Year Factory Warranty
·Lifetime friendly Technical Support
·3 Free Relays included
·Made in the U.S.A.
·Retail value $800 (MSRP).
·Safety Circuitry assures that the engine will not start Remotely while the hood is open.
·System includes On-Board Relays.
·Digital Transmission Format enables Real Time instant communication. Commands issued from the Remote are instantly executed at the vehicle and status reported in Graphic Color Display via the provided key chain Color LCD Remote Controller.
·Included is an extra 3rd channel that can be used for trunk release or to remotely control any other vehicle feature.
·May be installed in Manual Transmissions by leaving the Remote Start feature disconnected. Other system features will work as they should.
· Arming - Press "I" on the pager (Remote Control). The color LCD display shows "ARM" & "LOCK" icons and beeps once. The vehicle chirps once; lights flash once; Status LED starts flashing; Arms Alarm; Locks doors & Disables Starter. · Disarming - Press "I" on the pager. The Color LCD display shows "UNLOCK" & "DISARM" icons and beeps twice. The vehicle chirps twice; lights flash twice; Status LED turns off; Disarms Alarm; Unlocks doors; Enables Starter & the interior dome light turns on. · Silent Arm/Disarm - Arm & Disarm without siren chirps (if programmed) · Dome Light Supervision - Dome light comes on for 30 seconds after disarming. · Intrusion - A Door Hood or Trunk opening trips Siren; alternating Flashing Lights & Horn Honk. At the same time the pager's Color LCD Display shows a Trunk or Door opening icon with audible beeps. · Shock/Impact - A hard impact to the vehicle trips alarm. At the same time the pager's Color LCD Display shows Hammer & Windshield Breaking icons with audible beeps. · Alarm Pre-Warning - A Low level shock to the vehicle produces 5 quick siren chirps & 1 flash of lights. At the same time the pager's Color LCD Display shows a Hammer icon. · Valet Mode - Remote Lock & Unlock usage while Alarm & Remote Start stand down. · Auto Lock - Doors lock when ignition is turned on (if programmed) · Auto Unlock - Doors unlock when ignition is turned off (if programmed) · Passive Locks - 30 seconds after you leave, the doors lock (if programmed) · Passive Arming - 30 seconds after you leave, the vehicle is armed (if programmed). · Active Re-Arming - 30 seconds after disarming by pager, the vehicle is automatically re-Armed if a door is not opened. · Remote Start - Press "II" on the pager for 1.5 seconds till it beeps. The engine starts. The pager's color LCD display shows the "START" icon. If the vehicle turns on, the "Run" icon is displayed. · Range Indicator - The pager's Color LCD display shows "SVC" icon If the pager is out of range. (Up to 1 mile range. Penetrates through most Parking Garages and Shopping Malls. 1000' range is guaranteed in any environment.) · Panic Feature - Hold "I" on the pager for 5 seconds and get Siren & Flashing lights to attract attention! · IN-CAR Call/Page - Press program/override in the to send a page to the pager. · Status Check - Pressing "I" & "II" on the pager at the same time invokes the vehicle to report to the pager. The pager's color LCD display shows if Engine is Running or not; and if vehicle is Armed. · Tripped History Alert - Rapid blink of he Status LED while the system is armed indicates that alarm was tripped and rearmed while your were away. System will chirp 4 times when disarmed in this event. · Open Zone Alert/Bypass - If a door is left open, the vehicle chirps 3 times; lights flash 3 times. At the same time the pager sounds and it's color LCD display shows the "OPEN DOOR" icon. The open door is bypassed and the alarm Arms anyway. · Low Battery - If the system monitor senses a Low Battery condition, you are paged and the Color LCD display on the pager will show the LOW & "Battery" icons.

It is being sold for 679$ Cdn+ Tx.
my price is only 500$!
I bought it but changed my mind, my car is not worth for 750$ alarm.
It's brand new, never installed, still in box!
Why pay more when u can get the same thing for less!
It has a beautiful remote, e-mail me for pictures of the whole kit at habib_bhatti@videotron.ca.
thanks 4 looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back