Montreal bikes survivors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxplosif1

Banned
Anyone heard about them? One of my friend is in this "crew" and they have done a few crazy videos on streetracing, highway racing, wheelies, burn outs and many other stunts! :eek: I was there a few times while they were doing some footage last summer and i had a great time. Check out for their videos, great stuff.

Just wanted to know if anyone heard about them :bigup:

I've heard of them but sorry to tell you, I didn't think their vid was that good, maybe the guys are really good but like I said, you can't really tell from their vid.

Originally posted by WhiteZomby
I've heard of them but sorry to tell you, I didn't think their vid was that good, maybe the guys are really good but like I said, you can't really tell from their vid.

Which one did you see? I saw part 2 only (The new beginning). Maybe first part isn't good :confused:

I know it's hard sometimes to tell from a vid but trust me, i've seen them live and they're good. But of course, if we compare them with guys from the states, they still have some stuff to learn...

Don't forget, americans gets to ride their bikes all year long ;)

Well I can't really tell you wich part I saw but I think it was probably part 2 because I bought the vid this summer when they where at Sanair for the wheelie contest and I also saw them live over there. Well like you said, there OK but compared to the other teams from the states, they still have alot of catching up to do. I can basically do all the tricks they do on the vid but I'm still waiting to get better before I tape myself. Actually, me and a couple of my friends have started filming each other when we stunt and we will probably make a vid by the end of next summer. Like you said, they (people in the states) ride all year round as whe only ride a max of 8 months so they have the advantage and better roads. Right now, Tripple Xtreme are pretty good and so is GMO (from Vermont). I've riden with GMO a couple of times when I went to Vermont, those guys are crazy.

Good stuff! :bigup:

I saw my friend this weekend and they're already getting ready for the new video, so number 3 should be out before spring. He told me it would be much better than the 2 others. We'll see.

www.teammsb.com
That's their new web site...lots of stuff. Here's a few pix.
Mil0103_EricBS_Endo.JPG

Mil0110_Pascal_Endo.JPG

Mil0116_Frank_Highchair.JPG

Mil0314_Frank_Highchair.JPG

Shw0125_Frank_Standup.JPG

Shw0113_EricBS_1HXBurn.JPG

Cool, I'll have another vid to buy now!!! That guy with the white and blue Gixxer is pretty good but I think it's insane stunting with a Tshirt on, I always wear my coat and gloves when I stunt (not the full leather suit but at least my coat), that way when I go down, I just have to get back up and try again. So your friends with these guys??? I would love to meet them and talk to them. Me and my friends are renting a bar on the 18 of January and we are going to watch some crazy stunt vids on a big screen TV and dring beer all night, it would be cool for you and all the guys from MontrealBikeSurvivors to come and watch the vids with us. Whe could go riding together next summer and learn stuff from each other. If you want more info on this, email me here: Hugo.Dalphond@tres.bnc.ca

Yeah the guy with the white t-shirt is crazy, thought the same thing when i saw the pix :eek: But it's part of the show i guess...

My friend's name is Mike (Michael Larsen)....maybe you know him? He had a big accident in june 2001 in the Pte aux trembles area. (he's lucky he's still alive!) A lot of people in the "bike scene" was talking about it back then.

He's always at the Julep during the bike night. I don't know all of them tho but i met a few last summer and went to a few of their pratices...was cool :bigup:

I can always ask my friend if he wants to go and bring the rest of his crew, is the bar located in Montreal? I'm not a bike freak but i do enjoy those kinda videos :bigup:

Yep the bar is in Montreal so talk to your friend and let me know if he can come and if you want to come to, it would be cool. You can PM me your phone number if you want to come and I'll call you.

No I haven't heard of the big accident. I was like that to before, alot of my friends and I use to ride in T-shirts and whe even use to stunt with no gloves and only with a t-shirt till we saw one of our friends go down pulling a wheelie on the highway going down to Ottawa. I was going close to 200 when he passed me (well when the bike passed me then took another one of my friends out when it hit his new 2002 R1, my friend passed me a couple of seconds after that skidding on asphalt as my other friend flew off his R1) and he had cargo pants on and a tshirt. It was very spectacular but not fun to watch. That happened in the beginning of summer and he's still having problems walking and the rash still bleeds sometimes so after seing that, I decieded to wear my gear every time I go out, it can really save your life.

Don't get me wrong, I use to love riding hot summer days with a tshirt on but I rather have skin left on my back if I ever go down. :bigup:

Last edited:
I was with my friend on new years eve and i talked to him about the bar and he's up for it.

PM me the details, location etc.. and i'll let know my friend and we'll arrange something with the rest of the montreal bikes survivors :bigup:

Cool, I'll pm you the details when whe deciede wich bar where going to do this. Last time whe did it in little Italy in a restobar but this time, it will probably be on Sherbrook in some bar close to my friends appartment (he knows the guy). I'll let you know.

It's not on the net anymore, sorry but if you want to buy it, just order it from the net. The vid is crazy. The guys tops out on his Gixxer 1000 for about 5 minutes on the highway with the speedo pegged at 299 in trafic, crazy shit.

yup, crazy shitt! :eek:

WhiteZomby: Nice video night at the bar btw! :bigup: The MBS crew will do something similar when they'll come out with their video number 3. I'll let you know if you wanna come.

check back on future ISRC videos where we will stand on one wheel!

joke ;)

Those are crazy guys! :D I like it ;0

Cool xxplosif1, glad you liked it and like you said, let me know when they do that night thing for the 3rd vid release, I'll be there with my friends for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back