my dream bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Bike!:)

03r6_blk_1.jpg

That bike is beautiful. Have you considered the '03 CBR 600RR? The r6 is a damn nice bike but I am a Honda fan for life so I just wanted to throw in my thoughts. =)

The new ZX-6 also looks like it will be something. The CBR600's GP styling looks sweet as hell. I love that new swingarm!

Hey Track, have you been riding long? Riding a bike is friggin' addictive.... once you start you can't stop.

The new cbr600 with the motogp style is awsome! Anyone tryed the new Triumph supersport 600? And is it much pricier than the other 600?

But the r6 sound at 15 500 rpm is :bigup:

Yep but there's not much sense of revving it that high because the power starts trailing off after 13 500rpm (that's from SuperBike Magazine!!!).

15 000 rpm, right bewteen your legs...oh my !!

Originally posted by eggboy
Hey Track, have you been riding long? Riding a bike is friggin' addictive.... once you start you can't stop.

i first learned to ride 6 years ago (14 years old) but all I owned was a 50cc trail bike. i rode my first super bike at 16, got my license at 17, and just bought a sport bike last year (GPZ ninja 400r) since the day i got the bike i rode it everyday till it snowed.

i can't wait to take it out, but i'm hoping to get something new next summer, maybe super sport. I have yet to do a wheelie.

id be practicing if i could
problem is the gearing on my bike, drop the clutch in first and all i do is jerk.

second puts out a bit more torque, i could get the wheel up just a couple inches off the ground in second.

my bike is very front end heavy, as it offers esb suspension, electronic stabalizer...

It also doesn't help that im also a big pussy, hehe. But i'm sure with a little practice on a new super sport (R6, RR)
I will quickly get the hang of it !!

anybody have any crazy tories about thier BAD EXPERIENCES during wheelies ??

Last edited:
Well if you can't wheelie what you have now, don't start pulling them with a R6 or other bikes like that because you will flip. You can wheelie any bike, but not if your scared. You need to rev that thing way up high and dump the clutch. I use to wheelie my friends old CB250 so I'm sure you can wheelie your bike no problems. Here's a little vid to show you anything is possible with a bike: http://www.onewheelup.com/videos/radian12s.wmv

Just copy and paste and check what this guy can do. First you can't be afraid because it will never work so telling you bad stories will not help here.

ya your right about the stories..

the video--> that guy was almost vertical, i would not be able to do that !!

but i'm gonna practice as soon as i get the chance, it also help if i saw someone do a wheelie on my own bike

I am soooooo looking forward to summer to ride....I went and started my bike the other day and rode it around the garage. I did a nice rolling burnout too. hehehe.

Just my opinion: start praticing with a dirtbike it easier i think.
Good luck! :bigup: :bigup:

By the way I've done wheelies with a stock scooter so I'm sure your bike will be able to do so!

Chris: How big is your garage? You are able to ride your bike around in your garage and do a burn-out? Your garage must be HUGE. LOL My bike has to be tucked away in the back corner just so the car can fit in the garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back