cavalier 2.2l PFlow

Status
Not open for further replies.

elpaso

Legacy Member
Anyone know a website or has a kind of pdf i could d/l on how to install a good damn pflow. I installed it temporarily but not has i imagine it would be lol.

Would be greatly appreciated if you guys could help me find info on a website. :)

Do they have p-flo's for cavies? Isn't it just a filter? I actually have a Civic cone filter in my car. Can't really hear it over my exhaust though. Neither of which are that loud. How does your sound, if you've heard it?

P-Flow is a PRODUCT NAME, not a intake system. if you're looking for some good info on Cavi go to jbody.org. I'm sure they can help you out.

i know its a product name i just didnt had the time to type it correctly. and i forgot about the jbody.org site.

Tx guys

well instructions aren't really hard. Just install it to your throttle body, plug in the O2 sensor and your done. That is basically it. I've got the same engine as you do, the hardest part is to remove the old airbox and relocate the clutch fluid contener (can't remember the name).

Yes there are intake systems (conical intake) for the cavy. For the 2.2L there are : RSMracing, mantapart, Injen, weapon-R, .....

Here is a pic of my engine to show you :
pic2.jpg

where did you relocate the clutch fluid ?? i installed it temporarliy after i saw they gave me the wront intake system. though i said it was a 2.2 and they gave me the 2.4 one.... :mad: . oh well ill just call them and ask them to order a new one. just before christmas... oh and if you dont connect the air sensor what is going to happen ? ( just wondering )

Last edited:
to relocate the clutch fluid, I just screwed it to the suspension tower near (driver side)

oh and if you dont connect the air sensor what is going to happen ? ( just wondering )

Most ECUs will just switch to a basic mixture setting...on the systems I have experience with, the injectors just switched to a 50% duty cycle if the O2 input was lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back