Sir 1st Gen in a crx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pillpopper

I'm getting a Sir 1st gen with tranny from japan, installing it today,its going in my crx 91 si , they said the job would take about a week. My question is has anyone done a job like this before and what would be the next step, that would give the most boost .
Thanx for all your help
:bigup:

well, the usual, like coldair intake, exaust and muffler(2,25 inch.) and headers
then you can start working on the interiors like cams, cam gears, etc.
by the way, where are you getting it installed...? Laminar? and how much are you paying for it? ( I'm thinking about getting the same engine swap for mine)
thnx

by the way, where are you getting it installed...? Laminar? and how much are you paying for it? ( I'm thinking about getting the same engine swap for mine)
thnx [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm getting it done at japan motors, i've heard nothing but good things about them, they have every japan part available
im paying 2800$ for the job engine+tranny+installation.heres there adress and phone
514-369-3330
514-369-6666
4255 metropolitaine east corner 24th

i checked out a lot of prices around mtl and southshore, and they gave me the best price and quality job there engines have less than 60.000km on them and they give you 3 month garantee
the job shoulb be done by friday (hopefully) i'll let you know how it runs i'm hoping to see a big differnce...cant hardly wait
:bigup:

Can't wait to hear about it!
2800$ isn't expensive(tax in?), but are you sure a 88-91 engine from japan has less that 60000k?? And, do they open the tranny to check its condition? ...
Well, if you've heard nothing but good, they have to!;)

I'm going to check out my car tomorow, see if they may have finished early i'll let you know if its worth it:cool:
if you pay cash he can make a deal

Last edited:
DUDE the car is finally finished!!!
:D its increlible, the sound of that baby is so great... i'll be posting pics up tomorow when i pick it up. But the job is perfect
they do greta jobs and thye finally charged me 2400 for the job
engine tranny...So if you want there number let me know
Peace:bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back