Great Body Work Guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThugLife0910

Hey guys ive gone to this guy twice already. Hes repaired and painted my back bumper, fixed a deep scratch on my 1/4 panel, fixed a dent on my front fender, cleaned up where the mud guards were and did a complete compound job. I just went another time and he painted and mounted my type r wing and also shaved my trunk of emblems and keyhole. This guy does amazing work, hes fast, and his prices are freken good.

Heres his bussiness card.

bodyworkcard.jpg

bodyworkcardback.jpg

Tell him your from montrealracing and Jason with the integra sent you...

can u give us an idea of the prices...like how much to fix bumper and fix dent on your fender.

to paint and fix the bumper was like 125...and so was the front fender cuz he fixed the dent and had to re-paint the whole fender...

yeah this guy is insane.....one of my friends had a civic he got the windsheild wipers shaved......the windsheild fluid things shaved....door handels shabed.....wing fixed....body kit he took off all the screw and taped it on.....fixed something in the wheel welds cuz the tires were rubbing AND painted the car for 1800$

Je viens tout juste d'aller le voir avec ma Civic DX 1991.

Presque aucune rouille, sauf dans les ailes...pas trouée sauf bas d'ailes qui s'émiettent...300 pour cette job, vous pensez quoi...trop cher comparé à ta job de bumper?

Merci les boys, je prévoyais le fair emoi meme, mais vu que je suis pas mal débutante....

the guy does an amazing job matching paint...btw about the 300 job...take ur civic,,and go look for other prices...then come back and post ur results...ull see...

ThugLife0910 said:
the guy does an amazing job matching paint...btw about the 300 job...take ur civic,,and go look for other prices...then come back and post ur results...ull see...

Jason...I am just asking opinions...I do not question his work...I've heard from many people here that he does an amazing job....I am just comparing...:D

He seemed very flattered by your publicity

crazyg said:
Jason...I am just asking opinions...I do not question his work...I've heard from many people here that he does an amazing job....I am just comparing...:D

He seemed very flattered by your publicity

i just posted his card so people can check out his good work and prices...woudnt change my life if noone bothered,,i just wanna share a good find...

Repost from:
http://www.pcmtl.com/public/public.htm#bodywork

About rust, bodywork, paintjobs.
Bodywork is a trade in precision, and requires skill, a different type of skill not related to any type of motor mechanics. If you want a shop to (in the exact order): cut away rusted metal, shape and weld the repair metal, grind down the welds to flush, fibreglass filler, grate, soft filler, grate, sand 80-grit, sand 180-grit, sand 400-grit, prime, sand 400-grit, sealant, reducer wash and wipe, tape, rockerguard, valueshade coat1, valueshade coat2, base color coat1, base color coat2, base color coat3, dry, urethane clear coat1, urethane clear coat2, dry, block, wet sand 1200, wet sand 2000, polish compound, water polish, polish gloss : this results with a factory-finish job. Now if you absolutely want the lowest price in town, i have two facts to teach:

1. You will get what you pay for--as some of the steps above can be eliminated if you don't want to pay for it.
2. The amount you decide to spend, is relative to how much you love your car. If you don't care about your car, you won't mind getting a primer-less single heavy coat of enamel that will look like crap after it's painted and look even worse 3 weeks later.

And that is all.

Addenum: You can get Urethane-in-a-can at any Bodyshop Supplier (shops that sell DuPont and Ppg to bodyshops). This is a quick-fix clear coat.

soyabean said:
Repost from:
http://www.pcmtl.com/public/public.htm#bodywork

About rust, bodywork, paintjobs.
Bodywork is a trade in precision, and requires skill, a different type of skill not related to any type of motor mechanics. If you want a shop to (in the exact order): cut away rusted metal, shape and weld the repair metal, grind down the welds to flush, fibreglass filler, grate, soft filler, grate, sand 80-grit, sand 180-grit, sand 400-grit, prime, sand 400-grit, sealant, reducer wash and wipe, tape, rockerguard, valueshade coat1, valueshade coat2, base color coat1, base color coat2, base color coat3, dry, urethane clear coat1, urethane clear coat2, dry, block, wet sand 1200, wet sand 2000, polish compound, water polish, polish gloss : this results with a factory-finish job. Now if you absolutely want the lowest price in town, i have two facts to teach:

1. You will get what you pay for--as some of the steps above can be eliminated if you don't want to pay for it.
2. The amount you decide to spend, is relative to how much you love your car. If you don't care about your car, you won't mind getting a primer-less single heavy coat of enamel that will look like crap after it's painted and look even worse 3 weeks later.

And that is all.

Addenum: You can get Urethane-in-a-can at any Bodyshop Supplier (shops that sell DuPont and Ppg to bodyshops). This is a quick-fix clear coat.

---------------------> .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back