rb26dett

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkalloo

think its possible tyo fit a rb26dett inside a 94 nissan sentra?
if you guys think its possible
where can i get one? any ideas? and around what price range? thanks for info guys

wow.

dont waste your time, thats a rediculous thing to consider

awd -> fwd
means turning the motor 90 degrees in the engine bay, custom EVERYTHING, i dont know what tranny you would use.

to put it into a 240sx costs atleasts 16,000,
for a sentra if you were crazy enough, maybe it could be done with upwards of 25,000

i cant believe ive wasted my time to even answer this nonsense

me too i want to know if its possible to fit a peterbuilt or freightliner semi truck engine in a nissan micra i have 1500$ for the instal anyone want to help me or does a company make a bolt-on kit for this swap,*byewhore*

lol u guys are coming down on this guy harddd..dumb question i guess though.

anything is possible, the swap probably CAN be done..but like everyone is saying..unless ur some crazy millionaire who just thinks its funny to have an RB inside of a sentra..its pointless..its gonna run u, at least a good 30,000$ if not more..

16k to fit an RB26 in a 240? That's a little much, let's say 10k for the wiring, downpipes, motormounts, driveshaft, tranny and engine, where does the other 6k go?

Ok si ca fit dans une sentra est ce que ce serait possible de faire fitter ca dans mon 21 vitesses Giant ! :D :thefinger :bigup:

logik23 said:
16k to fit an RB26 in a 240? That's a little much, let's say 10k for the wiring, downpipes, motormounts, driveshaft, tranny and engine, where does the other 6k go?

i dont know your answer

go ahead and ask robin alex or greg, they have all done it

le moteur et la trans d'un RB
cé gros en sale !!
si jamais tu réussi a le faire
je veux une ride
mais va faloir un méga upgrade des suspension avant et des brakes :p

heh i simply asked a question relax.. i have the budget, i just want to know if its possible/been done. i woudld love to have it but i guess not, bleh. ya well i have two options.. change the car or get the engine and fix up the car.
what care yall think i should get then? around 35000$
something fast
small and light
or big even, any suggestions

rkalloo said:
heh i simply asked a question relax.. i have the budget, i just want to know if its possible/been done. i woudld love to have it but i guess not, bleh. ya well i have two options.. change the car or get the engine and fix up the car.
what care yall think i should get then? around 35000$
something fast
small and light
or big even, any suggestions

If its your first car...

I suggest you buy a FWD econo car with potential.

IE :
- Honda Civic Si STOCK (EG or EK) 1992@2000
- Nissan Sentra SE (with the SR20DE)
- Toyota Echo RS (alot of potential with bolt on's)

As your skills behind the wheel grows... so does your car.

If you understand why you need better brakes or those urethane bushing you will appreciate them more than just jumping into a modified wreck.

Remember, one must learn to walk before he run's.

PS: put that 35 000$ in the bank, you'll thank me in 10 years ! :bigup:

no not first, i drive my parent's car and i have a 94 sentra myself. i drive a pathfinder, g35 coupe and maxima around from time to time and honestly i like the big car feeling.(maxima) but i also love the speed and sport of the g35coupe.... I hate civics, too many around. Newer sentras are disgusting looking, hopefully the 2006 will be a beauty, the salesman at spinelli nissan told me it would be astonishing. Echo=too small for me, not enuff power. I love v6 feeling.
I love the corolla-xrs(white)
Umm i wouldnt mind the eclipse(v6 of course)
wrx sti would be a dream lol
altima s-er as well...
any other suggestions? something japanese btw

You have a G35 Coupe and your wondering about a shitter of a Sentra??? WHAT THE HELL>?????? GIMME UR G35!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back