Ground control kits : Pro kit or Sport Line ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
re

The pro and sports line are lowering springs made by eibach. Ground control makes coilovers that come with eibach springs. I don't think ground control comes with either the pro or sports line springs since the difference between the two is the drop, but since the coilovers are adjustable eibach probably makes springs specially for gc

No, the eibach sports - line and pro kit are not the same spring....

this is the reason why i want to know if the ground control kits have prokit or sports line....or if they are different....this is not for me, i would like to knw if they are any good for a talon TSI?

the sportsline are lowering springs...mainly street/show stuff....the prokit lowers less and is more sprung rated....the spring that are with the ground controls are linear springs...mainly 2.5 inner diameter and about 8 inch in lenght....the three are completely different....;)

thnks rainman....but what would the Ground Control kit make a good performance spring or is it basically more of a show - spring than anything else....

Did you ever try H&R's on a talon...

And what do you think about sprint springs......cheap but are they any good?

anyhow thnks!

well the spring itself is very good (although we have seen up to 10% in spring rate difference in those).

you won't have any progressive damping, it'll be very linear, as they don't even have baby springs...as for the H&R on the Talon I have many customer with those, all very pleased. And Sprint is a brand that you have to stay away from.....I don't say that often, buts its real $hit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back