fastest run at napi last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaminaR X

Tech guy
Last night we tried to run a best et with our race car.The weather was great,but only the mph was bettered.The car ran 12.38@112 mph.
It seemed like traction was a bit of an issue,although the car was pulling 1.7s
most of the night.The car just did not feel like it was hooking up hard.
Maby run a better et on october the 10th.
Rob

anthony90si said:
ya thats car might not look that great but it sure rips up the strip!!:bigup:

Do you really think its ugly?I am curious,what should we do to make it more appealing?
I actually like the color.The purpose of that color was so that when people see it run,there is no mistaking it with someone elses car.
Rob---Please leave coments of what changes should be made,as it will be undergoing some other major changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next year the new and improved civic will be out even badder,with an estimated 1 second improvement,right Laminar Steph!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kRANkED said:

cscs007.jpg

Well, IMO, it looks a bit more like a beater than an actual racecar... :p Goes like a racecar, though.

i am not saying it looks bad. it look like what a race car should. no need to spend usless money on the body and keep concentrated on whats under the hood.

Paint it Flat Black, or Thunder Gray. Keep it one color so much simpler.
Glad to see a EF rippin up the track.

vtec inside said:

thanx for the rims they give the car a real beafed up look,we will try to post a pic of our new traction bar in the front,Steph made it by hand!
hopefully it will run its best on the 10th of october

racecars shouldnt look nice thats were people get caught up keep it like that:bigup:

PS the sound is CRAZY

newschooler said:
What is the setup?

ls/vtec,high compressoin civic type r pistons,eagle rods,Laminar port and polish gsr head,toda b's,Hondata and Laminar Steph!

On the 10th we will try to improve the et with some of our latest changes.
We would like to run a god damn 11 second pass.
so far 211 hp and 130 tq at the wheels with stock bore and stroke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back