honda ile perrot/SMP prelude finally goes 9's

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyStar

After an entire summer of blowing trannys, busting shafts, coming within 3 hundredths, late nights of dialing in, we finally got the 9 we work so hard to get. track conditions were the best we ever ran, and there was barley any wind. We went 1.455/6.419/9.938@143.567.Believe it or not this was at 15 psi boost. there was no sport compact guys there to witness it, only bitter semi pro stock car guys the couldn't believe a honda 4 banger that was blowing there doors! anyways thanks to everyone who had faith in the prelude that could! BTW to everybody that followed our season we ran like 6 runs yesterday and the tranny and shafts or still working. We also broke two of our records yestarday which was first time going 1.4's 60 foot, and going 9 secs. very good day!

Ahh, damn, I didn't stay late enough to see that... :( Congrats to you guys, loads of hard work finally paying off! *tu*

Congrats guys you deserve it after all that hard work

our sport needs more gentlemen racers like your team

You make us proud and you guys know you can count on us anytime :bigup:

with 15psi of boost how big was the nitrous shot. Congrats on your achievement, man If i could hook a 1.45 60ft I would be in the high 10s.. What size slicks are you running again. Does the car weigh around 1800lbs with driver?

was a .22 jet over 6 secs. which is around 75hp shot.the slicks are 26x10x15 and the car is 1835 with driver and bottle. but I have to say it was track conditions they were simply amazing we lost 2 tenths when the sun went down with the same tuning! you see the difference on the slip 1 ten. in the 60 and 1 ten after the 1/8.

Congrats guys!! you've been working for that timeslip for a while now, i'm happy you made it.

How did you feel when you saw the timeslip?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back