You guys hate Altezza lights right? But...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchy2000

Banned
What do you guys think about headlight and taillight conversions? Say putting Skyline lights on a Civic or Silvia lights on an Integra?

I find cars usually look dumb whenever doing headlight conversions... Never looks right... For example, even JDM Integra lights look dumb on a 90-93 integra even though they're nearly identical... Usually headlights have curvatures in them that need to be following and accented by surrounding bodywork, which are obviously lacking when doing conversions...

well heres a good example , an eclipse with skyline lights , gimme your opinion !

eclipse_wit_skyline_lights.jpg

i find it original , almost no one has this ! its original and it turns heads !

in the latest import tuner, there's an integra GS with GS300 headlights... and it actually looks nice...

theres also this white car that i have no clue what it is! it has s2000 tailights, mr2 flares, and the front sorta looks like an eclipse... i still think its an mr2 tho...

the only conersion I like is the JDM ITR front end... all the rest look pretty damn gay in my opinion!

well headlight and tail light conversions are nice IF they some from the same make. nissan S15 headlights on a S14. skyline R34 tails on S14. thats what i wanna do. and yes its very original!

i have to say that seeing lexus lights on a jetta or seeing skyline lights on a eclipes is cool and original,there is a guy with a baby blue delsol and he has lexus lights on the front end!the only problem that ocurs from thsi is that sooner or later everybody starts doing it!loses the originality and becomes gay!kinda like the jdm front end conversion for the integra!2 years ago there was 2 guys with it,now there are 20 guys with it!

I was at trac last week and they have an Integra with the Jdm lights , It looked sooo good. Loved it !

A nice conversion for VW..is putting a golf front end on a jetta..and vice versa! Very simple..very clean...it bolts right up...and can be done for free!

Also, hella makes new golf (mk4) look lights for the Golf 3! That's nice and simple too! The white jetta ( 2 pics down, has a golf front end with mk4 look lights)

Ben_Green.jpg

pic2.jpg

Here's a 96 jetta with a 2001 cabrio front end ( bolts right up!! :D )

Viewcfgrt.jpg

JSperformance was well done....

jun1.jpg

[imagewww.undergroundivison.com/carshowpics/DSC00086.JPG[/image]

Just say no to pale imitations of Altezza tail lights...
Here's the maths:
Altezza = Toyota/ Lexus = good looking

others = clear tail lights = @#%$

;)

What about moretto ?

What do you guys thinks about the Morrettos Hellas on the ZX3 ???

You know what I mean ? if not I can provide you with pictures if you want ! or go to www.focustuning.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back