StreetVidz is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetVidz

Hi i'm new on MontrealRacing.com. I've been checking out the site for a while, just decided to join. This site is great. Alot of nice cars, really cool people. I enjoy filming the import scene, by the end of the upcomming summer I plan on making a DVD. I will try and be at all the major events, and lafleurs or julep on thursdays.

StreetVidz:bigup:

Welcome StreetVidz! What's your ride? If you come by Lafleurs, be sure to check out the Ridin' Crew cars to include in your DVD! ;) shameless plug! lol!!!!

Glad you like the site! Hope you'll enjoy posting on it as well!

Thanks for the Welcome. I checked out the Ridin' Crew Site. It's really nice. When do you think the site will be completed? I'll remember to check out your crew this summer.

Yes the site is almost completed (but i'm lacking time to finish it, do lil touch ups) but i gotta do the french section also.. that will take time! Members page are almost up as well as features in magasines! Let's say i have a goal of finishing the english version of the end of January!

Have you ever filmed races or shows..? Online stuff that we may have seen...

Never filmed any shows or races. I've filmed parties for friends, and they told me I was good at it. So this summer i've decided to start filming the import scene since I like it so much. It should turn out good.

edit: Can't wait to see the completed version of your site.

welllllcommmmmeeee
headbang.gif
headbang.gif
headbang.gif
headbang.gif
headbang.gif
headbang.gif
headbang.gif
headbang.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back