Anyone going St Eu tonight? (28th)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going , and all my DSM friends also. Hope their is gonna be some fast car there :thefinger

Venom55 said:
Im going , and all my DSM friends also. Hope their is gonna be some fast car there :thefinger

The DSM guys will be there to give away some lessons in humility. And the best part is ... IT'S FREE! :D

nan desolé ji suis allé la semaine passé et jai + ou - aimé ca en plus que c loing de chez moi :(

jsut came back. it was a pretty sick night. i drive a 2002 red civic, raced a 2003 blue civic and lost *banghead* then had my ex bitch me out n call me a pussy/sore loser for the rest of my night because i didnt wanan race anyone else :bigup:

Won all but a race against a wrx lol...i got pretty much walked

i beat a rsx-s with i/e by hardly 1/4th of a car :bigup:

overall fun night even if it was cold

sleepingblacksir said:
Won all but a race against a wrx lol...i got pretty much walked

i beat a rsx-s with i/e by hardly 1/4th of a car :bigup:

overall fun night even if it was cold
u have a pic of ur car man? if u were winning all ur races, considering ur also a honda i probably DEFINATELY noticed ur car

I was there yesterday, to see what those cool "street races" were all about.

Thank god for a couple of fast Mustangs, couple of muscle cars, the Lightning and the DSMs or I would have fallen asleep. Seeesh! There's only so many buzzing Hondaz and Kiaz and whatever I can stand in one night and this was well over my saturation point!

As for the Skyline, it was OK I guess. It ran against my friend's old DSM (a mid-12 car or something) and they were neck to neck. So it was fast by yesterday's standards. But then, it's really hard to tell as there is no real point of reference.

Oh well, at least I got to hang with some friends. And having a close look at the few quick cars launching was fun too.

Well here's what it used to look like...the rims are changed...

i know it's a pretty slow k20a3/i/k-pro for now...but the k24a2 is still getting preped(crv block,type-s head)

nothing real quick...which is why i found it weird to have lost so little races...no offence to anyone but hardly 25% of the cars there were decent...

superpictures009.jpg

superpictures001.jpg

and here's a more recent one...

shoot065.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back