Attn. "Whitezombie"

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bottleofsmoke

Can u find me a downpipe & an exhaust for a 16v scirocco??

Thanks

Bottle

Well I do have B18B1 but I only have a B20B wich is out of a 98 CRV with 72 000km but I don't have any B20Zs. Are you looking for a complete swap or just the engine?

I am looking for a complete swap...but if worst comes to worst...I know where I can get a tranny.

Well the B20 block is 1000$ and that's a legit block. For the B18 swap, I'll have to ask my boss but should be around 1500 to 1600$ at least but not over 2000$ for sure, it will depend on the condition of the motor and that's for the complete swap with engine, tranny, ecu, mounts, shifter lingkage, the whole thing.

for the B20B...is that just the block or the whole kit?

whitezomby.....is there a way I can reach you?? I would need some info as soon as possible as I have had an offer for my engine...and the guy would need it as soon as possible as his engine is blown!!

Well I'm going to the hospital tomorrow so your not in luck but you can call my buddy ATgrills. He's hook you up with a B18B swap if you want one and if you want the B20 (I just have the block but can probably fix something up for you) then just call where I work and ask for me (Hugo) or for my friend Pierre and if I'm not there, he'll help you out and knows everything that you will need. The number is (450) 348-9817 and I'll be there this afternoon (Wednesday) or I'll be back from the hospital on the 21st of Jan if you can wait that long. ATgrills is one of my friends and talk to him, he'll fix something up for you I think he has a B18 swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back