how much for this body work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thundergod989

I have a rust bubble coming through my hood from under the lip of the front of it, and its going to spread so I was wondering what it would cost to get somebody to sand it down, bondo it, prime it and paint it... its only like the very lip of the hood in the front and probably wouldn't take very much paint at all.

Anybody got some prices or can anybody actually do the work?? i could probably sand it down and fix it but the painting/clearcoat would probably need a professional to be done properly.

THanks in advance.

well there's a place in dorion that can do the hood for you for cheap but your gonna need to sand it down first and prep it, other wise you can ask adam to have a look at it

yes much cheeper concidering you dont even have an old rusty car alex some people ar ejust retarded but ask adam or ask big jay hes getting his car fully done its already in the shop

ya I'm probably going to take the hood and the front bumper off and sand it down and prep it so its ready for paint then it'll be relatively easy, nick's got a compressor so maybe i'll buy a gun and spray it myself i haven't touched a gun in years. :) thankfully hoods are nice to paint because you can take them off and lay them flat so the paint doesn't run if you spray it a bit thick, and it also cuts down on orangepeeling. I gotta be careful tho if i do too good of a job it wont match the rest of the car lolol.

and ya, some ppl are just dumb eh steph, no offense focus :)

edit: banned lol. apparently some ppl took offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back