corolla 87 Le engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

escoboy

j'aimerais savoir kel moteur je pourrais mettre dans ma corolla 87 sedan???le prix,ou je peux achete...et si ca vaut la peine de swape un moteur plus perfomant

Henrys_Corolla_Sedan_GT.jpg

some guy offer...
The cost of the swap is about CAD3,000 to 3,500.- (including engine, tranny, CPU, installation & wiring).
i think it's abit expensive??

It also depends what needs to be fabricated for your car, engine mounts and stuff like that. But the price for the engine is a little crazy...I think that you could even get the 20v silvertop for less.

Originally posted by Stirl_89mr2
whats the point? no matter how much you try to rice it out, those cars are ugly.

exactly... leave the cars stock like that 323 sedan we all know about.

Originally posted by Revolutionary1
It also depends what needs to be fabricated for your car, engine mounts and stuff like that. But the price for the engine is a little crazy...I think that you could even get the 20v silvertop for less.

nope...the 20V silvertop is quite expensive...I have one for sale for 1700...and that engine is worth that amount of money....(the engine is FWD BTW...)

i know where i can get a20v silvertop cheap. if i ever feel like keepin it around for when i finally find an ae86....

4agze

Tu devrais mettre un 4AGZE,

moi j'en ai trouvé dans les 1800/2000$ le moteur, le computer et l'installtion incluse le moteur est importé du Japon et est en bas de 60 000km.

Si tu met un
4AGE 90/91 tu va avoir 140hp
4AGZE 88/89 tu va avoir 165hp

si tu decend au 4AGE tu devrais pouvoir le trouver dans les 1200/1500$

Good luck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back