2000 TYPE R swap for sale (just got it where I work)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteZomby

It's from a scrapped 2000 Type R. Every thing you need for the swap. For sure as low miles but I will only know later today (I will also know the price later today and I'll let you guys know). It's legit and I think it will go for around 7500$. Let me know if your interested

Well sorry for the bad info I gave you, It is not a 2000 but a 97 with low miles (my friend told me over the phone when he got the car at a auction in Toronto and I miss heard him) but it is still in great condition (mecanical but body was in accident). Everything on the car is for sale except the interior (my other boss is rebuilding another type R so he needs the interior) but all the rest is for sale (mags, suspension, exhaust, complete swap, etc) Let me know precisely what you need and I'll ask my boss for the prices. The swap is still for sale and still at 7500 because it has 47 000km and looks like new.

I'll ask for the floor mats but I think I can get them for you, I'll let you know tomorrow.

I might be able to get a B20Z, I'll try to find one for you and I'll let you know also. (IT's going to be expensive because it will be legit with a bill and all the papers, I don't deal stolen @#%$)

Whitezomby: Ok thanks, I'm only interested in the shortblock, and I won't buy till spring (april,may). If you come across a shortblock (engine from head down), let me know the price, if the price is right i may buy before. Thanks,

Richie

how much you want for the brake and 5 lugs conversion + wheels

you got headers????

if u got the type r headers ill take it or the stress bar ..

Only have B20B but if whe get a B20Z, I'll let you know.

I'll ask today for the 5 lug conversion and I'll let you know tomorrow.

No stress bars on the car anymore, already gone.

Well whe have a B20B for 1200$ (legit with papers) and also have B18B1 (not sure about the price but I'll ask today and I'll let you know tomorrow).

Sorry about the five lug conversion but one off my boss is keeping it to put it on is CRX, sorry.

The header is not going to be sold seperatly, it's going to be sold with the complete swap.

Hi Tyler, long time no speak. Yes I was starting to wonder about that O2 sensor. Call me and we'll meet somewhere this weekend, I'll take one from work today, if you lost my number it is (450) 671-3892.

Cyrius, I checked yesterday for the B18B1 and whe have a nice 95 with 70 000 km (still in car and it was a 4 door auto so never beaten) and my boss wants 1000$ for the block (legit with papers). If you want a complete swap, whe have them to (whe have a GSR swap, Type R swap, RS swap) so let me know exactly what you want and I'll give you the best price I can. I might be able to hook you up with a GSR head if that would suit you. Let me know what you need and I'll fix you up with something nice and legit. If you want, you can call me at home (450) 671-3892 (please dont call after 9 pm, I work nights and go to bed early, thanks) my real name is Hugo

Hey I could need 2 axles for a swap in my civic 98 si do you have that?
I also need the rear engine mount of an SIR for the same swap b16a2 or b81b1 not sure yet(but think it's the same axles).
If you could email me a price for these part,if you have it
crote@videotron.ca

Well the rear mount should come with the swap so you should look into that before you buy a swap. It might be cheaper at a certain place but if your missing a bunch of stuff like mounts, it will get very expensive to buy all these little things seperatly. Whe don't have the mount your looking for because whe sell all the mounts with the swaps (sorry) and I'll have to check for the axles but I think we have some, I'll let you know tomorrow.

dupes his boss his keeping it for his crx
i wanted to buy it too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back