engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

4drscanruleztoo

No news about engines... anyone crased into a three and want to sell is engine ;P .. come on winther hurry up .. i want an engine ;)

marco

Re: .....

oh well your lost,,HAHAHAHA
i told you I could have got you one for 1300$ but no you insulted me,,, no you pay the PRICE :)

hey

I never insulted you... If someone is not taking what your are selling... you think the person is insulting you ?
your deal was very good i know... but i had a deal too just to late.... anyways I keep my cash and by a nicer car than a lx... what's better but a good engine into my car or buy another car.. ??

anyways thx again your deal was good

marco

Re: ...

can anyone find me a sir or gsr engine
legit or not legit doesnt bother me

If you want to find a stolen engine, go somewhere else buddy! If I ever find someone with my engine in their car, the guy could be 6'4", 250 pounds, he's a dead man! Seriously, think about it, how lame is it to buy a stolen engine? It's not so bad when you don't know it's stolen, although you should check and even then you never know, but when you do know it's stolen? Come on!

That's the funny part, nobody want to have their engine stolen, yet so many are willing to buy stolen engines. It's ridiculous.....

yeah thats true
so @#%$ the nonlegit engine
how much would it go for a legit sir or gsr?????

Now that's better. I can't help you for the engine though. If you want to make sure it's legit. Call honda, give them the serial of the engine, ask them the serial of the car the engine was in, then call SAAQ and ask them if the car was ever stolen. You might be able to get the information if you call a police station directly.

Charles

thats a typer r and gsr engine rigth?
how much they go for$$$$$$$?

Both are GSR but one is north american 170hp
and the other is jap spec 178hp

type r is b18c5 and has 195hp really $$$$$
and hard to find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back