parting out Altima

Status
Not open for further replies.

95_XE

Banned
parting out my Altima, all my mods are for sale!
intake
chrome battery tie-down
white faced reverse indiglo gauges
carbon fiber gauge bezel(trade with stock one + 10$)
16" 6 spoke wheels
strut bar
eibach springs will be for sale when I take them off
etc...

here are some pics, if anything interests you, let me know and we'll work something outpics

How much for the wheels...I wana be first on the list if price is interesting...

I have a 93 altima
I want it ALL!
No actually I want a couple of things... depending on how much you're willing to let them go for.
One question: What's the tire size, offset, bla bla bla, bolt pattern for the first Gen Alty?

Originally posted by WhiteIvory
I have a 93 altima
I want it ALL!
No actually I want a couple of things... depending on how much you're willing to let them go for.
One question: What's the tire size, offset, bla bla bla, bolt pattern for the first Gen Alty?

What do you want? My prices are reasonable, just let me know what you need!

The tire size is 195/55/16, but the tires don't have much thread left on them, need to be replaced after a few thousand KM's, so you can buy whatever size you want after. Bolt pattern is 4 X 114.3

My muffler is for sale also. If you're interested, I want 100$, plus your stock muffler.

It's a racer design dual 3" round tips, not loud, it has a very very sweet & mellow sound. Why don't we meet up, everything is still on the car, you can see what you like and what you don't. I don't care if you don't buy anything, I'm bored today anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back