Yamaha YSR

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATgrills.com

Who here has them or has had them??

I have had 2 of them
an 80 and a 50cc.. but they are both sold now :(

am going to for sure buy another one this summer.....

Tyler

I had one too tyler, they were the best, i think i got pulled over like 5 times in one summer!!!!

Damn cops hating the mini bikes., they made me tow it home once bastards, i told him id go get my car and put it in the trunk and he said no i dont trust you, so i put a 100lbs bike on a flat bed, lol

i want one again!!!!!

Little power but so much fun:
Bore & Stroke 39.2 x 40
Displacement 49.3cc
Compression Ratio 7.4:1
Max Torque 4.27 ftlbs @ 8500rpm
Horse Power 7.1hp

Lubrication Injector
Cooling Air
Engine Weight 39LBS

Last edited:
Ahhh The memories!!!!

Not mine, but mine looked exactly the same.
ysr500.jpg

Where did you get your? I have never seen them at dealerships...and about how much do they retail for?

i bought mine second hand from this dude in lachine, i paid 400$ for it but it needed some major work!!!!!!

My buddy knows alot about this bike and he rebuilt most of it for me.

I think they stopped making them in 92. There pretty cool but still very expensive. Over 1000$ if you want a good condition one wich is way to much for the fun factor they offer.

they are so fun though, slow but fun, so much weaving and bobbing can be done!!

They handle like a mountain bike without the peddling!

Someone tryed one with a cr125r engine in it? Thats fast! Love 2 strokes engines :bigup:

AT, if you get one, let's install a CR125 engine in it so you can have some real fun with it (or a little nitrous bottle).

Theres a guy in the states who putted a suzuki quadzilla engine in one of those. A 500c two stroke engine in such a small bike must be crazy. Hes claiming it will go 180 mph. Dont know if I would like to be on a ysr at that speed. :D

Yeah, just been 140kp/h on this and there so much wind because its too small to protect you against the wind. But I would love so much to try it thought. :D :D :D

Seems a little far fetched but anything is possible but on that small of a bike going 180mph must be very dangerous because I'm sure it's not that stable. I go 50 km/h on my pocket bike and it's scary as shit (alot more than going 280 on my Gixxer).

Thats probably why he claims 180mph. No proof. The one i drove with a cr125 engine had a longer swingarm and it still was unstable at high speed (for a ysr).

I have one, ,i came to lafleurs with it once or twice in the summer.. fun as hell

im looking to replace my 50cc air cooled with a YZ80 liquid, anyone got parts or motor for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back