Rebuilt G60 motor w/turbo kit for sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mk1GTIt

Legacy Member
Due to some unforseen circumstances that are going on in my life right now I might have to abandond my turbo project for my rabbit. The following is possibly forsale......

*1990 G60 motor(block and head) rebuilt with new valves/valve guide seals/lifters. Enlarged intake ports with match ported intake manifold. Every seal.gasket on the block and head has been replaced including new headgasket. New engine berrings. New Kolbenschmidt pistons(.5mm overbored/machine work done at Zekes) new wrist pins new connecting rod/head bolts, balanced crankshaft, brand new cranshaft pulley(the old one was rusty). Im am also including all the gaskets/seals youll need to mount the exhaust/intake manifolds. The block and the head are bolted together and are ready to dropped in.

*The turbo kit was purchased last week from speedstyle automotive BRAND NEW! It includes exhaust manifold, stainless steel oil feed/return lines and a tapped oil pan that the oil return line screws onto. If you buy this engine/kit to install into a Rabbit I can also include a brand new stainless steel downpipe.

This whole setup is brand new. No expense was spared when doing this rebuild. All parts were purchased NEW. Excellant if you wanna get rid of that troublesome Gcharger or if you just feel like doing something different. MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN!

$3500.00

send all inquiries to: jay_who18@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back