Best bodyshop and custom bodykits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizob

Legacy Member
I know of Onderground desings that makes custom bodykits, but does anyone know of anyplace else? I want to be able to shop around...

Also, from personnal experience, can anyone tell me which bodyshop they think is the best? I know alot of you guys have some sick show cars and I want to make sure I get quality work. So please, tell me who the best is.

Thanks

Is Automotion the place just off Decarie near the Vendome Metro station? The one with the 240s?

Yes...Automotion is also known as "SR20DEt canada" but that's only for people that went inside once...

I went to Automotion. Damn I was impressed. They're gonna be hard to beat, but I'm still gonna shop around...

So I know there are others... No one has been to a place other than Automotion that is happy with their work???

Originally posted by Bizob
I went to Automotion. Damn I was impressed. They're gonna be hard to beat, but I'm still gonna shop around...

So I know there are others... No one has been to a place other than Automotion that is happy with their work???
I' ve seen work from a lot of different shops, but Automotion is pretty much the best for quality/price.

That's probably true, as I said I was impressed with what I saw, but I would still prefer to take a look at the other shops. Shane, can you name me a couple?

I would reccomend Camo Carrosserie. If you want something in the west island, Bouchard auto body does a pretty impressive job too, it's high up St-Charles on this tiny little street just before pierrefonds boulevard. They did the front of my old prelude, and they did MK1GTIs Rabbit
fdd299dc.jpg

fccd3024.jpg

does automotion do minor bodywork,i need my rear wings repaired,the infamous civic rust spots.anybody has done it somewhere cheap and good?

automotion does minor work but dont bring them crazy rust or a crap box to work on. they wont take it.
369-8808

Originally posted by Shane54
I would reccomend Camo Carrosserie. If you want something in the west island, Bouchard auto body does a pretty impressive job too, it's high up St-Charles on this tiny little street just before pierrefonds boulevard. They did the front of my old prelude, and they did MK1GTIs Rabbit

Is Camo Carrosserie associated with Camo Tuning?

Yeah, that's true, I had forgotten about Bouchard... They seemed pretty good when I went to see them for my first paint jobs (although back then they were a bit out of my budget). The thing is, maybe Automotion would have more experience with the custom work. I will stop by tomorrow, though. Thanks!

Originally posted by Bizob

Is Camo Carrosserie associated with Camo Tuning?

Yeah, that's true, I had forgotten about Bouchard... They seemed pretty good when I went to see them for my first paint jobs (although back then they were a bit out of my budget). The thing is, maybe Automotion would have more experience with the custom work. I will stop by tomorrow, though. Thanks!
no problem Bob, and you're right Automotion definitely has more experience with custom work.

A.J.A. Creations are really really good, they have done the craziest body work I have ever seen. And they do tons or custom jobs, like light conversions, custom body kits, airbrush, paintjobs, full body transformations, etc...

They're the ones that did this car:

scp0268.jpg

scp0270.jpg

Oh and by the way, that car was originally a RX-7!

Bob im the one that first told you about Bouchard man ..

Thats were i got my car done dude , And they aint expensive at all ..

Yeah, I remember, you told me that last summer....

So how can I get a hold of A.J.A. Creations???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back