<a href="http://www.motortrend.com/july01/g35/1.html
">www.motortrend.com/july01/g35/1.html
</a>

061601a.g35.jpg

061601b.g35.jpg

2003%20G35%20Coupe.jpg

hirek07012.jpg

2001_skyline_1.jpg

That sucks, it's arriving in RWD???? What the hell is that? It's supposed to be AWD. I told you we'd only end up with a base model. They never give us the good stuff. :(

That car is ugly as hell in my opinion. Dammit, why couldn't Nissan just bring the current Skyline body style over here? I rather have this:
skyline.jpg

than that Infiniti.:mad: :(

The Skyline that's a nice car ! :D

I think they can't take the skyline body here cause it's difficult to change inside due to the Turbo ! That's what someone said to me ! I dunno if it's true or not !

How much will cost the G35 ???

hehe that picture is backwards... :D the GT-R is reversed :p

the G35 is supposed to go for 35-40k and up... me thinks

the skyline GT-r and silvia might be discontinued. emission laws are becoming too much for turbo cars to deal with. ive noticed its getting very common for japs to drop their turbos. its too bad though! now the americans are coming with their dame RAZOR or whatever the hell its called!

i here they are getting discontinued... as well as the RX-7 and Supra!

O M G!!!!

DOWN WITH THE JAPANESE POLLUTION CONTROL PEOPLE!!!

Discontinuing these soo nice cars ! ;( what's the problem with the turbo ??? They are all going with type like the Vtech or the SpecV for nissan. There is still a lot of pollution with these cars ! no ??

What do you mean by RAZZOR for amercian vehicule ??

i saw some 2.0 litter turbo car. bronze/orange color on guide de lauto. it was basically a copy of the 350Z rear and a bit of mods on the front with an engine veryyyyyy similar to the sr20det.

Find an older G20 or anything with the SR20DE and contact a dealer. Turbo Kits now available from Nismo in the 2001 Catalogue. But beware - they warn these are not for the mechanicaly declined as they supply absolutely NO installation instructions with them . Supposed to run about 7 PSI Boost using stock motor. Low compression pistons not included in kit but available for running higher boost levels. Wait to see what's next in the new 2002 Nismo Catalogue yet to be published. 2001 Catalogues still available (limited qty's) under P/N 99996-CAT01.

raine, your pic is unbelievable !!

nicer car i have seen. i have tons of r34 pic, but that one is too much 4 me

Skyline

1-En passant oui ca se vend encore des Skyline (des vrais) au USA pas loin d'ici 15612 New Century Drive,
Gardena, California 90248

2- Putain c vrai que c un beau char mais merde tu peu pas dépasser le red line (ok ok 8000 mais bon pareil...) même si tu change toute! (le moteur fait boom!)

3- http://www.skylinegtr.com/
il les vende et vous foute un moteur débile

je pense pas qu'ils les vendent maavens, c'est plutôt des importateurs eux-autres.

esti j'avais un site pi y disaient qui avait 1 seul importateur légal de skyline, en CA.

me rapelle pu si c'est le meme que toi ...

tk
:)

Combien va être le coup de la G35 skyline !???

How much will cost the new G45, the skyline !???

somebody have an idea about that !? and when will it be avaible !? will it be 3 years like the 350z have been in concepts for !?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back