Where the Maxima's at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jay

I can't seem to see any modified Maxima's here? I mean I only have a sound system, but I wouldn't mind seing some. Have you guys ever seen any?

Later
Jay

Sorry ain't seen none yet...but then again have you seen any modded Infiniti G20's in Montreal? If you like you can join us, we started a little club. All you need is a good lookin Nissan. Lemme know if you're interested I'll give you more info.

question...

Hey man, I'd be interested, but come to think of it, I have no exterior mods to my car. I mean it is new ( 97 Maxima, great condition), but only car audio. Alpine Class T amp (mrd-f752), 2 boston 12's
anyways gimme a shout
icq 43655535

Re: question...

I have seen a few nice Maxima's around town. There was this 3rd Generation that used to driven around for awhile but I haven't seen it in a bit. It was an offwhite colour with a full body skirt. If you flip through the photo index at Lazer Auto you will find it. I have also seen a few ghetto type ones with really sick mags and sound systems. The best one I have seen though is this forth generation one that is usually parked around President Kenedy and McGill College. I pass it sometimes on my way to school. It is really sweet, its a white pearl colour and it also has a full body skirt and has been lowered. The guy also put an h-pipe on it with two 2.5 inch exhaust. It is really sweet.

The older pearl one belongs to my friend. It's broken and sitting in his garage. Pretty nice.

That's one of the first pimp ass cars around the west.....straight classic!

I saw a crazy kit for the maxima 95-98 at XTREME PERFORMANCE for more info you could call me at (514) 918-2023 .

i dont know why maximas arent moded so much. i mean ya theyre expensif but aluminium engine. 6 speed gearbox. 260 ponnies! thats power! cant wait to see the 2002 ones modded. put those 260 ponnies to good use!

yeah the blue one!!!!! the worst part about that nissan though is it's the guy who owns nira (forgot his name) its his wife's car. imagine that she must drive the kids to soccer practice and @#%$ with it BLAH!

hmm its a possibility but hey with $$ anything could be done. but id rather get an RB26DETT and turn the maxima 4WD. upgrade the turbos and get like 600HP outta the thing :) .

well soon enough ull be seein one. im gonna put a supercharger in my 2000 max and a couple of other mods to go w\it. soon enough:smokin:

Ive got a Maxipad.

you can also check out www.maximadriver.com

www.maxima.org

and pics of my three cars are here:

community.webshots.com/al...ZdGJNwEreZ

and here:
photos.yahoo.com/bc/drcol...d3&.src=ph

gZ18208.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back