Skyline GT-R

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GDS514

The Skyline GTR concept that was unveiled in Tokyo was for US export. It had left side driver controls. This model will not reach our shores till 2004, but will have have twin-turbo v6 in the 350bhp range.

Here is the pic from Mag-x (japan)

00.jpg

alright guys listen nissan has changed the dame layout too many times already. and btw its not gonna be a nissan its gonna be an infiniti. so that picture is nicer much nicer than the others but hey im sure theyll change again!

This is not the same as the Infiniti X35, the X35 will be a luxury sports car, based on the current Skyline GT, and will be available in 2002. This model is the new Skyline GTR which is expected to be available world wide, not just select places like Japan and Britain, and will be available for the 2004 model year in Japan, later in the US + Can. Nissan wants a head start on Toyota before they re-introduce the 4000GT.

They've been saying that the new Skyline R35 is coming to America next year as the Infiniti G35... If you look at the Nissan Japan site and the Inifniti America site, they are the same car!

Sport Compact Car stated that the R35 GT-R when available in Japan will arrive in America a while after its release as the X35...

That's what I've read!

alright what ive learned. ive been following this car for a while. i have alot of articles about it. EVERY mag almost has a different story! ill believe the sketches and pictures when i see the car at infiniti.

I'm not with you people! I think it looks badass! It's just a cumputer design but i think it's realy good looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back