FS: 1984 Chev s10 highly modified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty

Well the time has come that my truck must go. This truck has taken up the last 4 years of my life as well as upwards of $25 000 (could be more I stopped counting a little over a year ago).
The truck is a 1984 Chevy s10 body & frame painted metallic blue. The body is in pretty good shape, it had a body/paint job about 6 years ago and is fairing well (no holes, major rust or dents). The box has a tonneau cover and I also have a roll bar that goes in the box available (not installed) that can be included.
Front diff: Fullsize Chev Dana 44 with Yukon 5.13's and Detroit EZ Locker (all bearings/seals are new and are Yukon) Chrome Diff cover with aftermarket diff armor (C-Fab co)
Steering: Astro van steering box to custom-built drag centre link (DOM tubing, you'll never bend these links) with 1 ton tie rods. Sky Hy-Steer arms with avalanche spacers.
Rear Diff: Full-size 12 bolt, disc brake conversion, 5.13's (Richmond), Eaton posi (very strong and does not slip), custom diff armor built onto stock cover (all bearings/seals are new and are Yukon).
Rims/tires: 15*8 Steel rims with Kanrok DYI beadlock rings, 36" TSL Super Swampers (not even 100 kms on these, mostly road and about 3 km of offroad, look brand new). Spare tire (bald 35” BF M/T mounted in box)
Suspension: YJ front springs with centre pin offset 2.5” forward (built custom at local spring shop) springs have 1 extra spring. YJ 1.5” lift shackles, new BDS bushings
Rear Springs: a Stock s-10 spring with 1 extra leaf also has new bushings and YJ shackles.
Total lift is about 15” inches over stock
Motor: 305 SBC Edelbrock intake, 670 CFM truck avenger carb, Flowtech headers (exhaust is custom 2.25” back to dual flowmaster 40 series mufflers), Moroso Valve covers full MSD ignition with rev limiter (installed on dashboard inside truck to keep it out of the elements). K&N Filters. Brand new oil pan, high volume pump and ARP pump shaft. 150 amp alternator with dual batteries and isolator in box. The rad is Ford Thorus 4 core aluminum with a Flex-a-lite 210 series fan on it (truck does not run over 200 deg ever). New edelbrock Victor JR water pump.
Transmission: TH350, completely rebuilt with kevlar bands & stage 3 shift kit. Brand new TCI deep aluminum tranny pan with Lokar dipstick. Aftermarket tranny cooler in box (biggest one Perma Cool makes) with fan. All line is 6an braided from the tranny to the cooler (tranny temp gauge in cab). Shifter is a B&M pro stick (custom modified thanks to pirate offroad)
TCASE: NP205
Fuel System: 16 Gallon RCI fuel cell with Mallory comp fuel pump, dual fuel filters (one Earl’s and the other Russell). All line is 6 an braided with fuel pressure isolator and fuel pressure gauge in cab.
In cab: S&W racecars roll cage, Kirkey seats (passenger Economy layback, driver brand new intermediate layback). RCI 5 point harnesses (both blue). Sprint car steering wheel with quick release (modified to be legal for the road) All gauges are autometer Pro Comp Ultra Lite except the Speedo and tach which are Pro Comp. Tach has recall and 2 stage shift lite. Also Pro Lite for oil pressure. Painless switch panel in roof.
Front bumper is custom and has 2 real KC daylighters and modified to fit a warn M8000 winch that may be sold with truck, but is also for sale separately.
More parts and modifications are done to the truck, too many to completely list.

I have a few pics right now of the truck (only on my camera phone) I can send them upon request (mostly of the outside and the cab, no motor pics or undercarriage pics as of right now). The price will be discussed with anyone interested in buying,. Please contact me via pm or email at s10bogger@hotmail.com . I’ve spend 4 years building this truck, almost all of the parts have little or no use on them. Most used parts have never been offroad.

My asking price is $9 500, but it is highly negotible.

Please see link for pics.

http://www.jeepkings.ca/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=388257#post388257

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back