could somebody...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

red cherokee

could somebody post a pic of a 95 240sx front bumper and a 95silvia bumper?i need to know if im getting ripped off!

Silvia
-for some reason the image won't link, so here is the page

www.japancarimports.com.au

240SX

frontquarter_thumb.gif

and a sweet 96 just for the hell of it

nos240-2.jpg

95 240

Here you go...
Let me explain the difference between what we get in Canada and what there is in Japan. The only difference between Silvia S14's in Japan, and 240's here are just the engine type. 1994-1998 S14 Silvia SR20DET Specs: Note: The 94-98 S14 Silvia motors have a black valve cover that angles down towards the back, and a hump on the intake cam side on the front of the valve cover. All specs the same as S13 , except for the following changes:Turbo: Garret T25 exhaust, T3 compressor wheel. A/R 0.64 on exhaust and 0.60 on compressor.Variable valve timing system Peak hp: 220hp @ 6000 rpm Peak torque: 28.0 kg @ 4800 rpm (203 ft.lbs) The transmission is also a little stronger than the S13, and has a slightly lower gear ratio.
Remember the S13 is from 1988-1994, S14 is 1995-1998.
So inconclusion if you get a 1995 240sx LE, it will LOOK the same as a 1995 S14 Nissan Silvia, except the emblems which you can get for like 30 bux each. Also the grill might be different but don't worry you can also get that if you wish. Let me know if you want the parts, and I'll hook it up.

Your Silvia Expert "Unknown"

Re: 95 240

thank you very much unknown,by any chance are you the guy with the silver 240 from automotion?and do you know where i can get jim wolf parts here in mtl?i know that rmr does not carry them!

Unfortunately I am not that guy that owns the silver 240, you'll see me next season, trust me you will, muehahahahah! But as for the Jim Wolf parts, I do not think anyone in Montreal carry's them, however I do have a wholesale account and can probably get you the parts if you want, but you have to pay shipping from Cali. I don't get parts from Montreal everyone over charges like crazy since we only have a 3 month season.

cool,i will come see u in june!i also think i know who u are!if i remember correctly,you had the 180sx,with the sr20det motor,or was it red?,your freinds with the guy with the silver 240!

Boyz! trust me that isn't me... Wait until Summer, you'll see me! or maybe not muehahahehehehe hopefully a blur! mueheheheheh

I know my project will not be finished by this summer engine wise, but it will have the basics... We'll see, what's your project what ride is it going to start off with, muehahah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back