fcd12a1e.jpg

fcd12a8b.jpg

fcd12ad3.gif

fcd12ab2.jpg

fcd129bd.jpg

fcd129fe.jpg

fcd12a46.jpg

Aren't your mags for sale :D

BTW, I know that because I work at the same place as you!

Edit: BTW, I love your ride :bigup:

Last edited:
Supra98

If I send you pick of my bro's car, do you think you can post them up? ( he was the owner of a 92 white wagon slammed in Montreal)

very nice clean ride! I love the color and the mags suit the car perfectly! :bigup:

edit: does anyone one else find it funny how much this car looks like a 4 door prelude!?!?! Fawking hot!

Last edited:
Thanks guys... 4 door prelude? perhaps you are thinking about the Honda Ascott? ( european accord ) Also, The mags are ALT ( Konig Verdict copies) and the tires are Yokohama Parada's 18's. Which I am selling if anyone is interested. The color of my car is stock color ( repainted cause of a mishap) and the color of the mags are Gun Metal . Mouhahaha

I could have meant ascott but then again I had never heard of it before!! I said 4 door prelude because I found the front as well as the back had a definite prelude vibe to them... don't know if it's stock or not, but I had just never realized previoulsy.. :dunno:

Originally posted by Slow VW
I could have meant ascott but then again I had never heard of it before!! I said 4 door prelude because I found the front as well as the back had a definite prelude vibe to them... don't know if it's stock or not, but I had just never realized previoulsy.. :dunno:

Well the Prelude and Accord share the same platform...that may be why

wow, thats what i want mine too look like...it's beautiful! droool.

f'ing nice car!!!!!

~SGD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back