need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

red cherokee

hi guys and gals,do any of you know performance web sites for the 240sx........not the silvia!i have made up my mind,i dont want te sr20det,i wanna build the @#%$ out of my motor!so please help!

p.s. i have already been to stillen and hks,stillen is a cosmetic shop,no motor parts at all,and hks was a bit better but not that helpful!

I dont know how many times I'll have to post this, but here.

WWW.NPCLUB.COM

Montreal Nissan club. We help those like you who have found the light :D

Also, Jim Wolf Technology (#1 US Nissan tuner), obviously, Nismo comming to america soon :)

Also check out www.240sx.org
They'll have info on parts and where to buy them.

Re: .

spice........what do u drive and do u have the web site for jim wolf,i was trying to find it last night,and had no luck!

Red, we all know you need help. but damn your gona have i nice ride next year.
quarterhorse.htm

wait for mine. ive wanted the sr20DET engine in a 240SX since about 3 years when i saw a redtop in new york. those things have got spunk but i dont want a redtor from an S13. i want something else but cant say yet.

yes but you dont know which year of SR20det i want? and in which car. btw i would love to hvae a SIL-80 too ut cant find any.

If you are crazy enough and have enough money, you buy a s13 front lip and hood, plus 180sx JDM tail light and you got pretty much a sil-80.

If possible I'd got a SR20det from a s15 but from the s14 would do the job. I guess I'll get stuck with the one from the s13 but I'll have more money for the mods.

to me nissan and honda dont know what theyre missing out on in america. the street racing seen is HUGE now and only getting bigger! its a maater of time till we get the silvia,skyline,accord typeR and all the others!

They only are importing expansive but powerfull cars here, they go for the money instead of going for the quanity.

A type R and an ifinity are both nice, but I really don't have the money and I'm not alone. Most of the modified civ were not all si or sir (goin' off topic here)

My point being buy a lost cost car and spend the rest in mods.

BTW I would not mind a buying a s15 may when I'm 65!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back