nismo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Nismo is going to be putting out many parts for the previous gen Alitimas :( only the newer ones. That sucks, even though I wouldn't buy much from them, cause they're prices are sorta high.

they have TONS of silvia parts. and yes they are damn expensive. 80$ for an uncut nismo chrome key is a big on the pricey side.

Ok...I'm confused.....the nismoparts.com site is Nissan Motorsports stuff...which is mostly for cars that are 20 years old. the nismo in Japan is completely different...and I think this is the division that is coming to the USA this year...

I ordered a Nismo catalogue from Nissan Canada and they had never even HEARD of Nismo!!!! not one person in the whole office! Anyways at least it was free, because it SUCKED. Same parts as that website.

If you want the good @#%$ go to the Japanese website....I'll go look for the address....brb

nismo is incredible stuff. like mugen for honda, amg for mercedes, M for bmw. its very expensive but the highest quality stuff. all the parts that nismo sells are the exact same material and quality as the ones used in GT races in japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back