240 sx...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Fast4U

Legacy Member
I saw a 240 sx for sale... it's a 1989..
i just wanna know if it's a good car in general
thanks

enough kick, rear wheel drive, excellent handling, a lot of potential... what more would you want?

have i started something pmdawg?????everybody wants to get 240's now!!!!!!!1

I guess you did, but to the winner goes the spoils and recognition, at least now you can have a challenge to see who has the most power and looks combined into a 240, its you against the world bud, don't worry bro I have faith in you.

The only problem is that the 240 sx is a real nice car but in the Winter Season, a Rear Wheel drive is not the best and you got a lot of problem there !

Don't you think ? But in Summer, that's probably the best car :D !

I wanted to buy a 240sx 93 but prefered the 95+ ! but I am still not sure ! I would like soo much that car by it's look but I need to go a lot in the North in winter so that's not the car for me I think. And the insurance for it is a lot !

i drove my camaro"rear wheel drive" in the winter!!!!!it makes winter driving fun!!!!!!1and i went up north with it every weekend!!!!!!!1

rear wheel drive kicks ass in winter. as long as you put a couple of cinder blocks in the trunk ;)

YOU DONT NEED ANY WEIGHT IN A REAR WHEEL DRIVE CAR FOR THE WINTER,JUST GOOD TIRES AND KNOWING HOW TO DRIVE THEM!!!!!!!!I HATE FRONT WHEEL DRIVE AND I WILL NEVER GO BACK!!!!!!!!I HAD ONE FRONT WHEEL DRIVE CAR!!!!THAT WAS ENOUGH FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: 240sx...

true but still it helps alot to me. i dont like front wheel drive that much neither.

Any one have an idea, how much for a 180sx 9something?

Gotta get a ride

why 96 ! why not a 95-96-97 ? when they dissolved the 240sx really ? I don't remember ! :D

even a 95 but i definitely want the S14 body and not the S13. theyre are for sure some conversion kits to turn and S13 to S14 but the interior isnt the same at all. anyone know how much a 95 240Sx would be? or also an NX2000 the sr20det also fits in there.

I've seen what I was looking for about 1800$ something is wrong. '89 red ...

I got no money arrgggg !!!!

May be I am wrong but not sure !

89-94 S13
95+ S14 !

isn't that ? so why not a 95 then ?? if it's in better shape and cost less ? just an opinion !

The only problem of the 240sx is it's real wheel drive in winter ! dah ! I would have wont to buy one ! but I changed my mind and now searching for something else !

I am not searching for a 95-96 honda accord 2 door manuel 4 cylinder not a V6(only 4 door) ! I know it's not all the same things as the other one ! But that what's will go better with my needs and this would be my first car so I think it would be good for a first car after all don't you think !

I am going at the bank thursday, so we will see there and I will also need to call the insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back