lowering springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

wb 1.6

Legacy Member
guys i need your advice im getting adjustable springs from 1.3 to 4" they are Tommotorsport the price is 200 tax in.

now my question is are the springs any good for my EL with oem shocks

is Tommotorsport a brand name or just the shop name because they dont state any brand name for the springs

Last edited:
It's a brand...I bought their CAI it's garbage....your OEM Shocks will be toast in no time with any more than a 1" drop..

$200 for those adjustable sleeves
$300 for good lowering springs.

It costs alot to manufacture high quality springs....it's dirt cheap to coil a spring steel rod..it's expensive to heat treat, test and design a good lowering spring..

Also Adjustable sleeves which are not anodized won't be adjustable after 1 winter.:)

ok im not gonna start a new thread so my new question is can i use my bro's RSX type S springs if yes are they gonna lower my EL a bit or not

i don't think they will because of the all new suspension design
if you want good handling, go for spring that are made especially for your car. in your case, you can have 4 door 96-2000 civic spring for a perfect match(EL is 4dr civic).

coil-over like tomoto are not as high in handling as like neuspeed are but give you adjustability for almost half the price of other spring. it's just a mather of choice. Don't laugh at guys who have those. they have choice cheap adjustability.

PS tomoto are anodized and have the same thread locking mechanism as your 800$ ground control for half price of a ractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back