WHO SAW THE SILVIA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sspikey

Legacy Member
WOWOWOWOWOW thats all i can say. FULL conversion to silvia spec thats insane. had a chance to talk with the guys a bit and was amazed how much work was put into the car. its nice to see we still have some guys like them around. keep up the good work guys.

I saw the car, but i really just thought the guy slapped some Silvia badges on a 240. Define FULL conversion. was it right hand drive? The hood was closed when I came by. did he have a SR20DET?

yes he has an sr20det motor,im not sure about the interior,and i know taht the mags are from a dodge stealth!!!!!i love that car!!!!!!!1

I'm not sure what car the guy is referring to in the title, but the 240 was a sweet ride I loved it so did my bro. Sweet yet Simple, deadly combo.

pmdawg he is talking about the silver 240 with some silvia conversiuons!!!!!!!!the one that was upstairs!!!!!!!1the only one in the whole show!!!!!!!!!!

yup cherokee has got it. the one with the chrome mags on it. cherokee did you notice where the cruise control was? i was freaking out when i saw it.

he took off the three buttons and stuck them right next to the arm rest so he could put in a momo wheel. you have a 240 SX dont you?

there was only one 240sx a '95 if I'm not mistakened, with rims from the Stealth and a Nissan center caps. "It was like a dream, readin word up magazine, saltn'pepa an heavy D up in the limosine" famous quote from Big Popa.

that car is too ill.
it belongs to a friend of mine. total sylvia spec conversion. there has to just been WAY too much work done on it, but it's the nicest one i've ever seen.

no unfortunately i took a pic of the engine and then ran outta film
the thing was killer though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back