has anybody seen?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

red cherokee

has anybody seen the new sentra ser?????omg its ****in beautiful!!!!!!!!!!but the price tag is like 35k!!!!!!!!im now starting to think maybe i should get this instead of a 240!!!!!!hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what should i do boys???????

the V-Spec?? its ok in competition with the SI-R not as ricey though go for it Red. It has 180 Horses stock.

It's not bad but I personally like the 97-98 240SX... Real nice after an SR20DET swap! But this car is really hard to find...

that's because its an amazing car nobody wants to sell it. You'll notice one in a blue moon. The reason that you'll notice it once in a blue moon is that the owner of the car may need to buy a VAN cause he/she is going to have a kid OR if the guy/girl hit rock bottom, no doe no ride.

Oh boy...

You need to do more researche red cherokee.

Just go to Nissan.ca, sentra section and prices.

Sentra SE-R Fully loaded with 17" wheels and 300w sound system with sub, 6 speed etc.... will be :

MSRP : 21 500$

Sport package : 2500$

+ preparation...

I dont know where you got the 35k, but Im sure your happy its this price :)

Re: Oh boy...

Yeah..the SE-R is under 25 000$!
Looks a little odd though! but original!

• SE-R Spec V: 175-hp 2.5-liter 16-valve DOHC 4-cylinder engine, 6-speed manual transmission, helical limited-slip front differential and special sport bucket seats
• SE-R: 165-hp 2.5-liter 16-valve DOHC 4-cylinder engine and 5-speed manual transmission (4-speed automatic transmission also available)
• Both models feature a sport-style front fascia with mesh grille and large fog lights, body-color lower body side spoilers and rear spoiler and an available 9-speaker (including subwoofer), Rockford Fosgate-powered audio system

url]

av_cv_sser_med03v2.jpg

Re: Oh boy...

yes i am munchy......and i got 35k from the journal de montreal!!!!!

its not out yet.

oct 16 was manufacturer release.

They are on there way.
another couple weeks.

Playing it bogart means 1 of 2 things, depending who you ask.

Can mean, Pretending your a gangster...
or Pretending as if nothing happened (or your not aware).

I ordered my Spec V back at the beginning of September. I only got my confirmation number last week, and the best my dealer could tell me is that it would arrive sometime during the first two weeks of Novembre. Its killing me!@#

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back