stats needed!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

red cherokee

hi guys,what are the stats for a stock 240 95-98????whats the 1/4mile,0-60,bhp,torque?????????

1995-1998 SE specs are as follows:

155 HP @ 5600 RPM
160 lbs/ft Torque @ 4400RPM
0-60 MPH in 8.1
16.1 @ 1/4

Happy Gilmore!!!

munky2.gif

dang

Thats actually sad.

My sentra is faster than that.

@#%$, an NX2000 is almost a second faster than that.

your sentra maybe since you have a CAI, Short Shifter and Exhaust. But stock no a stock sentra has 140 horses.

nope

Stock 2001 sentra's do, 15.8 all day with a good driver.

Home made CAI and Exhaust doesnt do that much, but it helps.

BTW my sentra is 145hp stock not 140.

oh and I advanced my timing today, could feel a good difference :)

Re: nope

You advanced it did you. What can you do now on the quarter mile? Oh and I forgot to ask you did anyone decide where the Nissan garage is going to be, if so, I'm in I'll hook up my share of the cash.

You have to be a really bad driver to have an ET of 16s and more with the a 240sx SE 95+.

A good driver can do an easy 15.4-15.5 and a normal driver should be around 15.7.

These are the stats man, I wanna see you make 15.7 if a professional driver did 16's. Remember a Stock 240 not moded.

thanx guys for the stats..........but i really love this car for 2 reasons........1-its rear wheel drive!!!!2-its a 4 banger!!!!!

my next question is..............do they make bigger differential gears for this car?????????

well....

teh professional driver bit Im not too sure about.

Car and Driver is consistently slower than the truth.

Sentra SE was 16.2 or something with them, and like I said its 15.8!

Re: well....

since we're on the professional driver issue don't they carry a Class A international License. People who have Class A licenses are how I put it the cream of the crop drivers.

car and driver put my jeep at 16.8 on the 1/4.....i run 16.0 on the 1/4!!!!!!!!its true that the drivers are proffesional,but they dont actually push the cars!!!!!!!!!which leeds to false info!!!!!

as fro the 240 i will have this summer for sure!!!!!!but i wont be doing any serious mods till the next summer!!!!!!!!i still would like to know about the differential gears if anybody knows about it!!!!!!!!

i want to know if they sell better gear ratios......like for domestics!!!!!!cause by changing the gear ratio you can advance your 1/4 mile time by a second or 2!!!!!!!

I'm gonna ask my Tranny guy to me you can advance any cars timing by changing any cars gear ratios. He's fixin my Tranny at the same time I'm gonna ask him about the gear ratio thing. Also remember a quick start means a slower top speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back