Sentra SER Spec-V insurances

Status
Not open for further replies.

1.8Teak

I know i have put this in off-topic but it seems no one will reply to it so ... just wondering :

Anyone know how much insurances would be a for a 19 years old driver (no accident, no tickets, no claims ... nothing) that is getting in (MEDECINE DENTAIRE) at university could be? I know that just cuz of studies and stupid stuff like that, insurances could be lower. Plus, my dad pays insurances all in one block. Do you think that company could deal something better? I know NIL about insurances so if you guys can help, i would appreciate. thanks

Last edited:
Go to their website, you can ask for a request online.

You'll know the answer in 10-15 minutes!

We dunno, you better call the insurance compagniesto find out , their tel. # and the web sites are all listed in the Yellow page. You can go take a look.

From my experiences, if you are the first driver and the car is under your name, I don't surprise that you will pay around 3000$ (Premium) per year, probably more.

With Desjardins for a 21 yrs old dude it was 4475$ per year for both sides... I called Banque nationnal and it was down to 2700$ or so...

With my calculation with a 7 yrs term i would have paid the car twice (insurance + interests)

The guy at nissan would rater sold me a Maxima (about same price after 7 yrs since the insurance are cheaper):(

i'm 19, i have no accidents or tickets, and for my spec v it was 2150$ both ways with a 500$ deductable with national bank insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back