Infiniti G35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchy2000

Banned
This'll be the Skyline R35 (non- GTR) for America... Anyone got any info like a price?

In my opinion, I think it doesn't look as good as the R34s and i sure hope they bring a GTR version overseas...

hey munchy do you got any pics of it?????im dieing to see what it looks like??????

Here you go RED!!

g35.jpg

npr_kt0618_01_05.jpg

npr_kt0618_06_18.jpg

I personally don't like it much neither, I love the R34 GTR VSPEC. The new one looks too much like the new Altima I think they were made on the same Chassis.

it doesnt look to bad,does it come in a coupe version and what are the specs?????????

They're gonna be 2 models...

200GT and 300GT (or sumthing like that)

check this out:

www.westhoughton-high.bol...newr35.htm

man i can't find the site no more, had all the specs of the 2 american models... if i find it i'll post it

They say it'll cost close to $60,000 american... that's pretty steep for this... rather spend 30 k more for a r34 gtr...

I don't like it! Lookwise! They really massacre cars when they finally give 'em to us..eh?

We do get the crap of the crop if you think about it. We have to work harder to achieve the looks and speed to compete with the U.S.(considered to be almost like ours except they get all the bomb ass models (top of the line but not as powerful as Japanese versions) not just some tin box with A/C) or Japan(way out of the question). Think about it if we were in Japan what cars would we have and at what expense. I wish I was in Japan
crying.gif

The G35 will have a 270HP 3.5L V6
It should hit nissan dealers in the states by March, so I would expect it to be in Montreal by the end of April.

As stoopid marketting usually does.. no manual transmission will be available in the first year, but one should be available in its 2nd or 3rd year.

Price will be in the 28k/30k US range depending on options, which I guess would make it a mid 40k Canadian car. That comes to a few grand more than an Audi A4.

40k for that peice of crap,please i would rather buy a lada!!!!

BTW, always consider that us canadians pay our cars MUCH cheaper than the americans.

Yes aftermarket is hella expensive for us, but not cars.

16,539.00 USD = 25,853.60 CAD
US MSRP

19,998.00 CAD = 12,792.89 USD
Canuck MSRP

Those are prices for the base 2002 Sentra SE-R.

I realised this when I bought my sentra SE. I ended up paying about 2 to 3k cheaper than the americans paid.

Re: ...

That may be your car how about others. My point is we don't get the cream of the crop models, take the Sentra V-Spec for example. We all saw it at the Car Show at Olympic Stadium, I went to a Nissan dealership with NismoAltima, and asked a few questions, supposedly we don't get the YELLOW color here, but the U.S. does. Also I think the U.S. version of the V-Spec has more horses, this is what the salesdude told me I know they aren't the brightest of car people, but he took out this Booklet on the V-Spec and showed me 180 horses and he told me the american one was a tad shy of a being 200 horses. Also notice the ****ty as car shows (unveiling of the new models) we get here, Detroit Rulez in that division. Detroit has soo many prototypes at their shows even the car models look BOMB-ASS. How the @#%$ after 10 years down the line we finally get a Skyline here, and even at that its not even the GTR. I know that the GTR is not legal here some god damn smog test reasons, sometimes I feel like catching an MP in the act of smoking so I can stick the cigarette or cigar up his ass and say, Where's the F#@#%& smog test now B#@!#. Tell me that doesn't frustrate you.

mad.gif
pissed.gif
flaming.gif
mad.gif
pissed.gif
flaming.gif
mad.gif
pissed.gif
flaming.gif
mad.gif
pissed.gif
flaming.gif
mad.gif
pissed.gif
flaming.gif
mad.gif
pissed.gif
flaming.gif
mad.gif
pissed.gif
flaming.gif
mad.gif
pissed.gif
flaming.gif
mad.gif
pissed.gif
flaming.gif
mad.gif
pissed.gif
flaming.gif
mad.gif
pissed.gif
flaming.gif
mad.gif
pissed.gif

Thanks, it was something I was urning to say for a long time now. I hate our specifications to allow a car into Canada it has to be squeaky clean before it can come into Canada. I wish they would screw the regulations and make the cars more gritty and spewing with Power, but I guess its not happening anytime soon, we're the country that get other countries leftovers or @#%$... lol... now for my next magic trick I'll be pulling a rabbit out of a girlies titties.

(LONG)

Well, you should know by now not to beleive car sales man, they dont know @#%$.

This one guy went to a nissan dealership (not in quebec) and started inquireing about the new SE-R:

sales dude : "The new VTECH one?"
The guy : "WTF ??? no, Spec V!!!!!"
sales dude: "V Spec, Vtech, its the same damn thing"

SCARY I SAY.

Im any case the SE-R doesnt get a 200hp engine, its one engine, the QR25DE which is the base engine for the Altima. Spec V has a tuned exhaust which gives it an extra 10 hp and 5 ft-lbs torque.

The US is getting the EXACT same thing we are, I dont know what pamphlet he showed you, but he drew it on a napkin while smoking crack.

www.nissannews.com/nissan...specs.html
Those are specs on the SE-R, and thats an american website.

Oh and BTW, there is no yellow in the production line, that was a cool color the designers used for the prototype, but it never made it to production. So not even the US ppl, get it.

I agree with the rest. U.S./Canada get some differences sometimes, but thats ok. Its North America/Japan.

Thats where the screw up is. We get a 240sx with 160 hp, when they get a 250hp S15 Sylvia.

We get 140hp Sentra Se-R, NX2000, 200sx SE-R
They get 205 hp, Sunny GTI-R, Pulsar GTI-R, etc...

I can go one dangit :)

my .two pences

Re: (LONG)

wtf.gif
... Maybe that dumb-ass salesdude didn't know diddly about specs and models, but have you ever looked at some cars from the U.S. and actually noticed that it wasn't exactly like ours, some of them have different body styling, but also cars that are super fast, and are made for the U.S. specifications some of them never show up here. We don't always get the TOP OF THE LINE Models, nor did we have Mitsubishi, Toronto just opened up a Mit. Dealership, but that's all there is on the east at least. People in Japan have the bomb-ass versions of imports, yeah I agree, but I also noticed that the americans do get what they want even though they aren't half as powerful as the ones in IMPORT MECCA (JAPAN).

Oh I forgot to ask you did you find any info on the list I provided for the parts I wanted?

Thanks, oh just so you know I ain't pickin away at you. Only wonder why our salespeople are morons and why they don't know squat, and why ours cars aren't the same as the ones in the U.S., and I know that the difference between our cars and cars in the U.S. isn't just KM/h and MPH. My pops had a few cars in the U.S., and even then I noticed a little difference here and there and no I WASN'T DRUNK. Next time you go to Plattsburg or Massena or Vermont or Hickville look at the model of the car you have closely. You will notice strange things.
fruit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back