New altima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacey

www.handlerwheels.com
I just saw a beige new altima 2.5s and It was looking pretty nice......the only thing that kinda bothered me were the back lights! Actually, the whole trunk was too futuristic or something! I'm sure they are fast though!

new altima

I have a '93 Altima...PmDaWg and I went to the onveiling at Chomedey Nissan this past week...the 2.5 is nice but WAYY too big for my taste. If it would have been possible to put that engine in the first gen...wellllll THEN! There would be an engine swap on the horizon for me.. :)

Re: new altima

There were 20 or 30 2002 Altimas parked on both sides of Crescent street on Friday afternoon. They had every spot on the street. It was some kind of promotion because they all had the window stickers with the list of equipment and price in the side windows. Base was $24000 (man 4 cyl) and the most was $34000 (V6 auto, leather). Very Very nice cars. I see Nissan is adpopting the Altezza lights on all of it's cars. They invented them so it's ok.

It's the Toyota Altezza that started the fad. That's why they're called Altezza lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back