Nissan clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello DannyITR.

I just made a request to the Board admins a few days ago to add a Nissan section!!!

Im happy to see it was done.

Me and some friends are in the process of starting a Nissan Club. We searched everywhere and there doesnt seem to be a Nissan Club in Quebec.

If there is one, its pretty darn small.

So we'll keep you posted through here, when we put the site and board up.

Later

Yeah, I was the one who responded to the request. I run the site, and I want to keep eveyone satisfied. If someone suggests smething, I'll usually do it. I had this forum up the same day you sent the e-mail.

The board

yep I thought it was new, not many posts yet, and I hadnt noticed it in the past.

Good work, thanks for helping us all out in this little community of ours, although Im really new to it!!

So when are we going to that new spot of yours :)

If a Nissan club starts ... count me in.

I guess while we're on the topic. If a nissan car club starts i'm up to riding in it..Got a 93.5 Infiniti G20..it's gettin hooked up...doesen't say Nissan on it but thats its roots :)

Keep me posted

No problemo

We got the domain and hosting, we just have to finish building the sites skeleton and put up the UBB.

Hey man, infinity ppl are welcome, its all good, its in the family :)

Re: No problemo

Now thats the news I was lookin for...In this city so far the only Nissan fan I can hang with is some guy that takes the same route to work with me...He drives a 240sx with a gtr wing and a nice cat back exhaust but I've never actually spoken with him we just race and then we lose touch somewhere along the way.

It's definitely all in the family, outside the americas my car is a Nissan Primera, it only exists as a G20 over here. The engine (SR20DE) used in the G20 is the same as what would be found in the NX2000, 200sx SE-R and sentra se-r. If you wanna see some really tricked out G's check out www.g20.net thats my usual hangout and source for some good ideas.

Talk to you soon!

No prob.

Danny I'll let you know as soon as its up.

InfinityG yeah, Ive seen g20.net pretty cool.
I hang out at b15sentra.net, VERY good website, especially the UBB, lots of ppl very friendly and helpfull.

I have met several ppl in and around montreal with nissan's (who are also car freaks, hehe) :

2 - 240sx
1 - Maxima
1 - NX1600
1 - NX2000
1 - 200SX
1 - 300ZX
6 - Sentra SE's 2001
3 - Sentra's B14 generation.

Its already starting to look like something :)

Re: No prob.

Damn that looks like enough people to start a good crew. I really want to get Nissan some reccognition in our scene. I find that Montreal is too predominated by Civics and integras (no disrespect here just want to see something new)

You should check out se-r.net too you'll find a lot of good tech stuff about your car. Both and se-r.net and g20.net are my web bibles for my car.

So why don't you guys organize a little meeting and that'll be it. You'll have a crew. Vote on a president or someone to make a web page etc.

I thikn Danny's idea is good but it's up to you (spicez) I'm willing to donate all the time you need the only thing I can't do is a webpage.

Its already in the works.

My and 3 other guys are all ready working on it.
We have registered the name we just have to set up the site and slap it on there :)

Wont be long now. Once the base is ready and the UBB is up we'll have our own personal spot and then we can setup our first meet :)

www.npclub.com (nothing there right now)
Nissan Performance Club or NPC

we went with a more general name incase this thing has to grow. i.e:
montreal.npclub.com
sherbrooke.npclub.com
quebec.npclub.com
newyork.npclub.com
vancouver.npclub.com

hehe :) we think big always!!!!

Re: Its already in the works.

Looks good so far. I really admire that expansion was considered.

If a club starts up, I am definately interested. I have a 91 Maxima SE that I am about to paint a black-blue pearl, and I have a 25th Anniversary Maxima in Anniversary blue.

Cool man, I've been hangin out with the guys organizing that club. Stay tuned for more info and watch things posted by me or Spicez.

I'd like 2 see your Maximas..I've got an Infiniti G20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back