Julep adventures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

InfiniteG

Went to the Julep tonight saw the boys and took the time to check out a few cars. I was impressed with a Jetta (MK2 I think) that had a VR6 in it. I said to my self wow he got that in there? The owner is like "Well yeah, its easy" .I'm like oh well its rare I see that...The idiot looks at me like I'm from outer space makes a funny face and walks away.

Its guys like that in the scene that make me sick...I mean, I go out there on thursdays to see nice cars and I don't hesitate to compliment the ones that I like...I guess bottom line the owner of that Jetta's head is to big for his shoulders. Goes well with his engine thats too big for his engine bay :) I wonder what he knows about japanese cars?

Seems to me sucking might be his fave pasttime...how else did he pay for his VR6?

hehehe... very possible... he could have went the most unnatural way. Killed his father to claim his insurance get the engine swap. Who knows what that fool could have done? If he could suck dick what's their to say he can't do anything??

Yo dawg your hilarious ;)

Hey I'm seriously calcualting a swap to SR20DET man..I want turbo ..

I think foir now I'm gonna hook the car up cosmetically and then swap to a turbo engine in a few months.

Hope fully I'll have an SR20 for sale soon ;)

sounds great. For now I'm gonna leave it the way it is maintain it until I get next summer to hit us up. Next year it would be the bomb. I'm having a dilema though on whether I should sell it. I could get a 94 explorer instead for the winter...hmm.... confused.

C'mon trade a decent jap car for a ford? Buy some winter tires man and stick it out...you'll be missing that cool car come summertime for sure :)

I know, but our winters can be cruel, who knows the problems I'll be hitting, maybe I might buy a Maxima instead. I'll still have her for at least another month or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back