DropD

Yesterday in Napierville was pretty cool:

2 Sentra SE 2001 (one was mine :)
2 Maxima SE (95 and 2001)
3 240SX (90, 91 and 96 I think)
1 NX2000

And I beat my own record by running a 15.82! Woohoo

Oh yeah!

I have never seen soo many Nissan's in Napierville at once.

It was sweet. Those 2 maxima's looked nice.

All the owners were cool too!

Had a great time, and I also beat my best time, did 15.98.

I really have to practice those shifting skills... at least Im getting better, and I got to beat a Prelude...AGAIN! :)

Any of you from this board where there ??

Nissan

Ya man i was there ,i raced u once i had the 90 Civic Si,ur hard guy 2 keep up w/t,but i still tried but u just had a faster car ,so i hope we can race again man....cuz next time i go the SIR engine is gonna be in.
Keep up the good work on that Nissan.

Maximas

Check out maxima.org or maximadriver.com or stillen.com
some ppl underestimate these performace sedans
i was in california n saw some nice maximas week ago
there sweet car to mod the V6 dam!! n the Stillen perforamce parts r crazy!!! i just got my Y pipe n cat back from stillen for my maxima now i just have to get em installed!! i should be coughing out around good 215, 225 Horses but i should do Dyno tunning to really find out
but with the stillen super charger o god easily 275 or 280 i think.. gotta check da site oh well
i think it couple months we will see more maximas on da roads in quebec modifed this week i saw about 4 modifed
in the montreal area not bad cause i thought i was da only one in quebec with mod maxima haha oh well just give it time.
so u ppl out there who think maximas r garbage watch out some ppl might just be driving around waiting to show u who wrong haha it all good haha
neways check out da sites

Nissan's

Hell yeah, Maxima's are fast. (I personally dont like driving bigger cars) but they are still fast.

The 2002 Altima's will be kicking butt soon. As will the Sentra SE-R.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back