Just saw the new 745i

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NOsbimmer

Hey guy's I just san the new 745i like most of you at the car show. I must say I hate it. I think it looks awfull and The interior colors are disgusting. The bad thing is that before i saw it for real, i taught it look good in the pictures.. but in real life it look's like and intrepid. Anyways my opinion. No good desiging, even if has lot's of nice gadgets.

www.familycar.com/RoadTests/BMW-745/Photos.htm

in my opinion i totaly disagree with you

i admit the car looks weird in the inside(no gear selector) but i like the feel and the look of everything

as for the outside, much better than the previous genration, look shorter even if it's not

Re: bmw

The 745 would be a beatiful car if it was not a BMW. It just doesnt represent thee blue triangles..

i've just driven the new 745i and this car is amazing with all the features in it

especially the i-drive, i mean it's kinda hard the first time to manipulate it but after 15min your getting used to it.

this is by far the greatest sedan i've drive(not counting sports car)

That's one nice car!!!! The special features are awesome!! 6.3 seconds to 100, not bad ... Hey this may sound like a stupid question, but you know on the beamer hoods? Close to the windshield, there's the part that goes in?? What's that for??

powered by honda , this car isnt made to go fast , its made fo rluxury , ii agree with nos , i mean the ca rlooks good it self , but it should be in teh bmw category , its likea discrace ! but i still find the car great ! it just shouldt be in teh bmw category ! my opinion!

who cares man.. it s a 745 it doesnt need to go fast just bling bling..

bmw means performance too man!
not bling bling
people who drive a 125 000 $ they wanna know they have speed if they want it

Bling bling, haha, it sells for 125,000$$$$$$?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

the 745 i starts a 95 700$ the 745il starts at 115 000 + options for both cars

performance with style, that's what's all about that car

Bling bling in the sense that t is a 125 000$ car... of course it will move but with a car like that you dont need to be a 11 sec car to get respect... bling bling respect all the way

But it still doesnt reprensent a bimmer...

I dont like the styling at all...but styling is always subjective. Mechanically I love it. but, the new VW Phaeton looks way better, from both a mechanical point of view and styling. 425HP and AWD, that will leave the Bimmer in its dust.

if the phaeton is gonna be the same price as the 7 series , i think people are gonna turn more to the 7 series even if they know that the phaeton is more powerful ... its for the prestige of owning a bmw , and not owning a VW ! also i heard nothing but good things about the chassis of 745 and engine specs look good for it to ! i to do not like the cut to much and the interrior is nice but the colors are blahhhh !:thumbsdow
but i have to admit , i like that car way better then the old 7 series!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back