18 chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam

I know someone that has this rims for sale they r 18 inch chrome he only has 3 tires they r 245/45/18 i dont know about the exact bolt pattern but they were on a LEXUS GS 400 he is asking for 2100$

vault_savannah_fullsize.jpg

Last edited:
Originally posted by ToNy_Spoon
dont make stupid offert newbie !

well said man!
but next time dont even bother responding with this dumb guys that got not even a penny to buy anything. Probabely they r 15 or 16 years old , no car, making stupid post or offers!
I mean if they making offres like that, it means they have no clue about the value so it means they dont have a clue what they talking about.

thanks anywaz to make it clear!:bigup:

Re: mags

Originally posted by gs2001
1800 $

appel moi demains au 819 752-6436 entre 8 et 5 pm

demande Francis

Sorry! the price is 2100$ with tires and i dont make the price so dont give me any offers less than 2100$ cause the guy does not want to hear lower than 2100$. unless if u dont want the tires.

mags

tu fais un prix sans les pneus
pcq du 245-45-18 (combien usure %)

cé pas mal gros pour moi et pas assez low profile

¸ Just for your information SAM i ave a 2000 yellow Type R ,a 98 candy red lexus gs 300 and a 1998 white type R if you want to see them give me a call at my shop at www.platinumcustom.com
--- I started the offer at 1200$ cause i was ready to go aroud 1700$-1800$ over that you keap them ,thanks

you ave to put 2 new tire for 300$ each thats 600$ plus ,let s say 1700$ for your rims so thats 2300$ , they go for 3k brand new so I can t pay more , for used rims ,thats wy I started at 1200$

Originally posted by PLATINUM
¸ Just for your information SAM i ave a 2000 yellow Type R ,a 98 candy red lexus gs 300 and a 1998 white type R if you want to see them give me a call at my shop at www.platinumcustom.com
--- I started the offer at 1200$ cause i was ready to go aroud 1700$-1800$ over that you keap them ,thanks

well look i'm relly happy for u that u have three car!
so u dont want to pay more than 1800$ like u say! But like i mention before the guy does not want less than 2100$! so we dont really need to argue about it! And waste each others time and others also? I say if u think the amount is to high for u, i'm sorry but thats what the guy wants and the price he wants its his bussiness ! Not yours or mine!

p.s By the way if u r the store owner u should be getting way better prices than we do, i mean the cost price should be low, no? Probabley the cost prices for new ones is around the price my friend wants, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back