e36 headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

west aust

i have 2 question about the headlights of an e36

1- is the corners attach to the headlight or it's 2 different pieces

2-where can i find a set of the headlights, cause i would like to try something with them

thanks

1- It's 2 diffrent pieces.

2- Try a scrapyard.

What do you want to do? Fit them on your scooby? Sounds like fun!

you got it vrsik

i would like to try to fit them in a nice way, to be able to have both low and high beam on 2 different bulbs so i can put later and hid kit on low beam and still keep my high beam

and i dont like kits they sold for the scooby

Here's what they look like on my car. Or..Would look like on my car!..Or Will look like on my car! You get it............
They fit perfectly

FRONT4.JPG

that could be nice

how much are you asking for, cause i dont want to pay that much for something i dont know if it will work

Give me your price. You know how much headlights worth. So makem e an offert i cant resist

Hey Nos my headlights are finish
if u could sell me youres!
if there in great conditon
i would give u 150$

First off, to put in the E46 lights in is not an esay task. You must do some chassis change and mods. Over all that you mkust find somebody that wants to do it. It s a custom job. I wouldn't go with that.

As for the lights, I think you didnt check how much the lights worth? I dont believe 150$ is a resonable price.

First off, to put in the E46 lights in is not an esay task. You must do some chassis change and mods. Over all that you mkust find somebody that wants to do it. It s a custom job. I wouldn't go with that.

As for the lights, I think you didnt check how much the lights worth? I dont believe 150$ is a resonable price.

i didnt knew it was that complicated to put e46 headlights on and e36

nosbimmer: i just check for the dimension of the headlight and there is no way i can fit them on my car without a lot and i mean a lot of custom work so i'll pass, my idea was too complicated, thanks again

Custom work is never easy.... My hole car is customand it wasnt an easy thing to do. I probobly wouldnt do it again.

I do know my prices i whent to the dealer and my price is very fair
u dont have new headlights there use remember that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back