Status
Not open for further replies.

LiLJettaBoy

Legacy Member
heres some pics for now ,the mods r coming together slowly but surly :D
fccb24cf.jpg
fccb24d1.jpg
fccb263f.jpg

for now i just want 2 get it painted and drop it on some mags ,i got the euro grill sitting in my house and a gti antenna and my sound system just waiting 2 be put in ,im gettimg my M3 mirrors on monday and hopfully and engine swap in the future ,i just gotta take my time and shop around for what i want ,i anaint in 2 much of a rush i just wanna do things right :D ow yeah and just maybe a pipe for some sound so i think im going really fast when im not :p

Last edited:
Originally posted by LiLJettaBoy
for now i just want 2 get it painted and drop it on some mags ,i got the euro grill sitting in my house and a gti antenna and my sound system just waiting 2 be put in ,im gettimg my M3 mirrors on monday and hopfully and engine swap in the future ,i just gotta take my time and shop around for what i want ,i anaint in 2 much of a rush i just wanna do things right :D ow yeah and just maybe a pipe for some sound so i think im going really fast when im not :p

baby we will have to list some specifics....you know what i mean?

Yo...you car is sick! I love your wheels! Sick taillights!

I love that color...is it black? black cars are really rare!

I got to say it again...Nice wheels! Sick race car!

I think it'll be the next pace car at the next grand prix in Mtl.

With a rare car and original like yours!

By the way nice wheels! 14" stock crap! I f i had a car like yours, i would post it on this site also!

Congrats!

Originally posted by MustangLova
Yo...you car is sick! I love your wheels! Sick taillights!

I love that color...is it black? black cars are really rare!

I got to say it again...Nice wheels! Sick race car!

I think it'll be the next pace car at the next grand prix in Mtl.

With a rare car and original like yours!

By the way nice wheels! 14" stock crap! I f i had a car like yours, i would post it on this site also!

Congrats!
dude , a project car doesnt build up in 2 months you know......give the boy(and the girl:D) a chance...

MustangLova ur u dumbshit u ****ing asshole wtf u acting smart for ?? where's ur car?? lets see it ...****KKKKKKKKKK Y IS THERE ALWAYS A RETARD WT NOTTING GOOD TO SAY
:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back